medal of honor heroes 2 maps

TTACKK

wii need a headset.
Nov 11, 2007
Wii Online Code
8941-8340-6042-0376
How big are the maps in MOHH2 in multiplayer and in campain are the multiplayer maps HUGE !!!

All maps are huge, except Sewers, which is the smallest map in the game.

in multiplayer?

The multiplayer maps are enormous; I always get lost. I haven't tried Campaign yet, so I can't tell you about those maps.

I just made a gameplay video about MOHH2. The map in this video is Monastery, not too big but one of the best maps. Ill post my video in a new thread when its done uploading.

ok THANKS YOU EVERY ONE AND FOR THE VID TOO!

TTACKK said:
How big are the maps in MOHH2 in multiplayer and in campain are the multiplayer maps HUGE !!!

Who cares about size, the sheer lack of levels is what sucks. There is only 3 or 4 multiplayer levels. If you're only in it really to get some online multiplayer satisfaction on the Wii, you probably would rather just rent this game or wait for the price to go down.

EDIT: The post below is correct in one respect, my level count was off. There are 6 apparently.

Last edited:
Big Bur said:
Who cares about size, the sheer lack of levels is what sucks. There is only 3 or 4 multiplayer levels. If you're only in it really to get some online multiplayer satisfaction on the Wii, you probably would rather just rent this game or wait for the price to go down.

There's actually 6 maps in total so you're wrong, and obviously haven't even tried the game. Therefore, keep your bullshit to yourself.

ThrillSeeker said:
There's actually 6 maps in total so you're wrong, and obviously haven't even tried the game. Therefore, keep your bullshit to yourself.
SWEEET!!!!!! you just torched his ass!!! Anyway I love all the maps in the game. There is no one map that I say "CRAP I hate this level!!!!" All of the maps are awesome. The Single-Player version of the maps generally offer a little more streamlined path to help guide you along but otherwise they are the same as the multiplayer maps.

Monestary map is huge and Port is pretty big too...

In fact mostly all of the maps are huge.

ThrillSeeker said:

Well here are the one's I've seen: Village, City, Sewers, Port, Monastery, and ....

So yes, I was wrong on my count, but I still haven't seen the 6th level while playing online.

But still, there is only 6? Great. I don't know why you think that your comment "torched" me (or atleast that other guy thought so), but I have played the game, and I own the game. I really don't care what you think though because I'm pretty sure that MOHH2 does not stand out in any seasoned gamer's mind as one of the best online multiplayer experiences in existence. That is no bullshit.

Last edited:
Big Bur said:
Well here are the one's I've seen: Village, City, Sewers, Port, Monastery, and ....

So yes, I was wrong on my count, but I still haven't seen the 6th level while playing online.

But still, there is only 6? Great. I don't know why you think that your comment "torched" me (or atleast that other guy thought so), but I have played the game, and I own the game. I really don't care what you think though because I'm pretty sure that MOHH2 does not stand out in any seasoned gamer's mind as one of the best online multiplayer experiences in existence. That is no bullshit.

In the wii, it's so far the best multiplayer experience I have ever gotten.

What you said was bullshit. All the generalization of saying that every "seasoned gamer's mind" thinks that this game sucks.

Well, that's a faulty assumption made by you.

The game has smooth online gameplay. The best control of FPS i've ever played. Decent graphics. 32 online players with very little lag.

THe "sheer lack of multiplayer maps" is not necessarily a bad thing. You noticed that in other FPS games there are only a few maps that are continuously being used by players.

Don't listen to this nut. He does not know what he's talking about and just rants on the faults of MoH 2. Only these kind of people cannot appreciate the true value of games, either that or he just sucks in the game and blames the map for him dying too often...

P.S. My current game name in MoH is screwed up xD. Too many deaths! It's going to be my training account until I get better. I made a new one however, the name is AgentError. Haven't started it yet though.

The maps are really big. Except for maybe the sewers. Well, let's just say that there are maps of all kinds of sizes for all types of matches.

Big Bur said:
If you're only in it really to get some online multiplayer satisfaction on the Wii, you probably would rather just rent this game or wait for the price to go down.

Big Bur said:
I really don't care what you think though because I'm pretty sure that MOHH2 does not stand out in any seasoned gamer's mind as one of the best online multiplayer experiences in existence.

It isn't the best ever. It does provide online multiplayer satisfaction, even for vets. What you did right there was a pretty big pivot--going from "it isn't even worth retail" (which is BS) to "it isn't the best game ever" (which is pretty obvious).

It is worth retail--indeed, it's as good a game as has ever been brought to Wii. If it isn't worth retail, no Wii game is. There is no conflict between that and the mind-numbingly obvious statement that it isn't the best online multiplayer game ever.

Back