Medal of Honour Heroes 2

adamkilla2002

WiiChat Member
Mar 8, 2007
Man i f*****g love this game to bits on campaign but online it's the dogs nutz i just get wasted alot (using BAR) my name online is minchmeatBad has anybody seen me on there if not i shall be online tonight from 7:30pm will set a game called HARDCORE on the base level
which for some reason nobody ever uses which is strabge as i find it to be the best map on the game would be great with 32 players on but people seem to prefer the others...BE THERE.....:wink: :wink: :wink:

adamkilla2002 said:
Man i f*****g love this game to bits on campaign but online it's the dogs nutz i just get wasted alot (using BAR) my name online is minchmeatBad has anybody seen me on there if not i shall be online tonight from 7:30pm will set a game called HARDCORE on the base level
which for some reason nobody ever uses which is strabge as i find it to be the best map on the game would be great with 32 players on but people seem to prefer the others...BE THERE.....:wink: :wink: :wink:

yeah i know. htat stage is the biggest in the game. its also very confusing. people preferr village and sewers more i guess. i wont be able to make it but otherts will. i love thst games online too. My name is Bwynd1 in that ganme.

This game's campaign sucks. It's all about the online.

When just starting out, it might help you to play some unranked games, so there are fewer expert players and you can get the hang on the game easier.

vashivihan said:
yeah i know. htat stage is the biggest in the game. its also very confusing. people preferr village and sewers more i guess. i wont be able to make it but otherts will. i love thst games online too. My name is Bwynd1 in that ganme.

Servers have to start somewhere, and it's boring playing 1v1 (while you're waiting for more players) in a map so huge, so only a few hardy souls actually start them.

Im nick sufc on it....top game but im **** at it....

I use a sniper every time btw...springfield rifle or whatever...

People add me btw...

nicksufc said:
Im nick sufc on it....top game but im **** at it....

I use a sniper every time btw...springfield rifle or whatever...

People add me btw...

i'll add you when i go on the game tonight :] The name is SCOTTY 2209

Jslck630 is mine ima start a level at 8:00 people be there the maps will be switching the name of the room bang1hit no boozukas we will start with base level 28 people in room only USA so get ready!!!!!

Back