meet the robinsons nintendo wii

jowal

WiiChat Member
Jan 28, 2008
Help i'm stuck,i'm in the warehouse the platform raised once so the ants could'nt get me but it won't raise again,i've been hitting the the activator switches red then green but nothing, i think blue are supposed to raise the platform. i've asked Carl but all he says is "have you tried upstairs of the warehouse"but can't go upstairs as there is something in the way have tried disassembling everything and have used the chargeglove.:crazy:

here's what you do: yo have to hit them in a certain order. first of all find out which ones turn red, green, and which ones stay blue. then, if i remember correctly, use the alternate mode to hit all the red ones first, then all the green ones, then all the blue ones. that'll open doors in front of you and raise the platform. have fun:cool:

P.S. I'm pretty sure that's the color order, so try that first, but I know for a fact that blue is last, so the combos are kinda limited so you won't waste too much time.

P.P.S. Do you happen to know the point of the VR Disks?

Last edited:
Hi thanks for comin back,but just another question....not sure what you mean by alternate mode? please please help:smilewinkgrin:

Alternate mode allows you to fire longer shots and hit targets which you could not ordinarily hit in regular mode. Activate it by pressing the "c" button on the nunchuck, the small circular button above the square one in front of the nunchuk. Just push "c" ( You know it worked when the directional pad on the screen has a light blue glow around it.) then, while holding down the left directional pad, aim for the ones you want to hit. Whichever ones you are aiming will have a light blue circle over it. Once you let go of the directional pad, the charge glove will fire a charge that will ricochet off all the ones you targeted. It does take more energy, though, so keep that in mind.

Last edited:
Hi yeh there is a few.....Uncle Art,Billlie in train room,Franny, Grandpa,Laszlo and Tallulah not sure which point they are though sorry.

Thanks for your reply completly forgot about the alternate mode:lol:

No problem, and thank you too. Have fun and come back anytime to ask me something. I'm not expert by any means, but I figure if either of us has questions, we can try to figure it out.

Did you get the platform to raise? We finally did. Now we are stuck trying to pass those red brute ants! Every once in awhile we can knock one on its back...but then they kill us. Can anyone help? We have been stuck on this for about a week :(

Thanks in advance!

PS - This game is addicting :)

Jetsons said:
Did you get the platform to raise? We finally did. Now we are stuck trying to pass those red brute ants! Every once in awhile we can knock one on its back...but then they kill us. Can anyone help? We have been stuck on this for about a week :(

Thanks in advance!

Hey, use the havoc gloves to knock them down however you do it. Personally, I go underground to knock them over. After they're on their backs, however, I think the only way to take them out is to go underground again under them while they're laying down to blow them up. Once you're right under them, jump up and that's it.

Jetsons said:

Thanks in advance!

Hi I still can't get the platform to raise,I've hit all the red 1st then the green then blue,the ants keep getting me I just don't know what else to do,its driving me mad as i love the game but can't get any further,please please HELP :mad5:

Hi how do you get under them???? have i missed something?I just can't get the platform to raise it did once but not no more I'm hitting all the colours in sequence red green then blue but nothing???? help

Okay, what I did: First we took out the green (because there were only 3)... Then we went after the 4 red ones - hit your C button before you shoot the switches because that seems to keep the charge on longer. You can then get to all 4 before the first one turns off. It might take you a couple of times to get it right. Then same thing for the blue ones - then you will be able to get on the platform and ride it up to the level above you.

I think I stood on edge, right underneath the switches, so the ants couldn't get me.

GOOD LUCK!! When you get past that, the platform takes you up and you can get your havoc gloves. We are stuck past that!! Help if you can :) We can't kill those brute ants...

Hi its me again,I'm still stuck have'nt moved from when we last spoke,apart from trying to activate the coloured switches.Now I have scanned all over and found some Havoc gloves under aload of looks like metal do I have to get the glove 1st before I can do the coloured switches?if so how do I do that? please please help :crazy: many thanks

Completely new to this.

My son just got a Wii and we're trying to figure out how to get past the Train Room. We can't figure out how to recharge the signals. We've shot at them, scanned them, etc. I got the stuff on the upper level but is it useful? Maybe later? Someone please help us. My son is getting discouraged. :(

Many thanks!

My son just got a Wii and we're trying to figure out how to get past the Train Room. We can't figure out how to recharge the signals. We've shot at them, scanned them, etc. I got the stuff on the upper level but is it useful? Maybe later? Someone please help us. My son is getting discouraged. :(

Many thanks!

Hi, right ok here goes

Dismiss the instruction for alternate mode and follow the prompt to enter targeting mode and sweep over the three circles in front of you before releasing the chargeglove button. dismiss the pop up.

Hope this helps

Jowel.

P.S scan everything in sight.

Jowel - thank you very much. we got thru and now we're stuck in the basement. I'm in the room where you have to find a way to get the doors open so you can go the back way to the lab room??? (Past the prototype time machine)
I thought I scanned everything, I disassembled the water cooler, I uncovered the three (what my son calls soda machines) in that room, but we can't figure out how to get the doors to open. Can you help? :)

Back