Metal Slug Anthology 8 New Images

Metal slug sucks!!! i hate it its the worst thing ever invented.....If u like it, take this!:nono:

yo moma said:
Metal slug sucks!!! i hate it its the worst thing ever invented.....If u like it, take this!:nono:

Why don't you take that and shove it up your ass because that's where your talking out of right now.

Not to mention I wouldn't receive game reviews from someone named "yo mamma" based substantially on the fact that you lack the credibility and maturity to offer any type of potentially intelligent opinion.

In your words
"yo MAMMA SO STUPID SHE HAD YOU AT 13 WHILE ADDICTED TO CRACK!!
ooooooh snap!"

I win. Asshat.

Damn you just got OWNED by freakpizzaboy. And yeah while this game doesn't completely appeal to me it does seem to be very exciting. Could someone tell me what it is exactly? Is it all the games related to Metal Slug? And if so have the graphics improved or are they still the original copies? What is the storyline behind this series?

MasterJedi2U said:
Damn you just got OWNED by freakpizzaboy. And yeah while this game doesn't completely appeal to me it does seem to be very exciting. Could someone tell me what it is exactly? Is it all the games related to Metal Slug? And if so have the graphics improved or are they still the original copies? What is the storyline behind this series?

this game is 6.5 (it contains Metal Slug 1-6 and X which is a remix/upgrade of 2.) Arcade side scrolling shoot 'em ups (the wiki article calls it "run and gun.") where it is you versus endless waves of soldiers, aliens, zombies where one hit can kill you.

The graphics are the same as always (The finest Pixel Art.) (Metal Slug 1 SS Metal Slug 6 SS

Storyline (I didn't actually know this I got it off wikipedia.)

The first game's story involved the Peregrine Falcon (PF) Squad, a small but skilled team of soldiers serving under the Regular Army's special operations division, who fight against the army of General Donald Morden in order to prevent massive coup d'etat and creation of New World Order under General Morden. Later games featured characters from the Sparrows Unit, which is under the control of the Regular Army's intelligence division. In the games following the first, the PF Squad also battles an alien threat to Earth (the Mars People), as well as several other supernatural threats including yetis, zombies, ambulatory Venus flytraps, giant enemy crabs and mummies. Outlandish elements were removed from the fourth game to return to the feel of the original title, which resulted in poor critical and commercial reception. The fifth moved to the motif of modern guerrilla warfare, leaving only traces of the series signature quirky humour and paranormal enemies. Metal Slug 6 returned to the plot of the first three installments, bringing back Morden's Rebel Army and the Mars People.

The added feature in the wii version is multiple control styles - including one which is tilting the wiimote like a joystick. (and GC controller which will properly be my preferred choice.)

Last edited:
Back