metriod prime 3 coruption is it worth a buy

Luigi man

Burger ringz.
Nov 3, 2007
W.A. Australia
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
read the title^^^^^ i was wondering anyone who's got the game recomend it for a buy cos i was thinking of getting it for my B-day is it all that great also this is my first metriod game i found out who samus was on SSBM lol

Buy it
Because of the unlockables it makes the game longer. And if you take your time it's a long game anyways. Some puzzles are difficult too :)

Yes the game is worth getting.
It was one of the better Wii games of 2007 and was also my first Metroid game.

ehhh i'd actually consider renting it first. mp3 was my first metroid game as well, yet it only took me about 2 weeks to beat (2 to 3 hours a day). plus, there's no split screen or online multiplayer whatsoever, so i really don't consider it having much replay value. metroid does indeed have some spiffy graphics and controls, but the game mechanics and storyline aren't for everyone.

so yeah, rent it first to see if you like.

NOOOOO do not
i bought this metroid and welll lets just say
that ive only played it a few times
i suggest playing the other metroid games
because youll be out 49 bucks
or rent it first the storyline isnt for everyone
but it really does have nice graphics and controlls
but i suggest renting it first ;]]

Personally, I loved it, but I had played the previous two installments. I hear people say it's not for everyone which is true. I'd give it a 10/10 myself though. Best played on veteran mode the first time through seeing as normal really is too easy.

Luigi man said:
read the title^^^^^ i was wondering anyone who's got the game recomend it for a buy cos i was thinking of getting it for my B-day is it all that great also this is my first metriod game i found out who samus was on SSBM lol

Same boat as you and I just won it on eBay for $31.00. I think never paying full price for a game is the way to go.

Great, great game. Buy it, you'll be glad you did.
Just some of the best features are:
-Multiple planets to travel to (Including the Space Pirate Homeworld)
-Switch between the combat, scan, command, and x-ray visors to solve puzzles
-Extensive morph ball gameplay to add another dimension to the game
-Harrowing boss battles (Including 2 against ridley!!!)

Definately the best of all 3 prime games, and I loved them all.

im a metroid fan, and thats why im saying rent it
its cause metroid games are for the fans
it really is something different because its a first person adventure

if u want an amazing game get mario galaxy, but for someones first time playing metroid, id say just rent it

i think you should get more into the storyline first if you want to buy it. if you just want a game to play, rent it first. you really have to appreciate the series as a whole.

TortillaChip520 said:
i think you should get more into the storyline first if you want to buy it. if you just want a game to play, rent it first. you really have to appreciate the series as a whole.

Whats a good site to acquainted with the storyline?

Back