Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

And imagine if those were online, with those controls. Like.. wow that would be amazing.

Ronald said:
And imagine if those were online, with those controls. Like.. wow that would be amazing.

Godfather would be retarded online.

I don't even get how zelda would be online withut making it an MMORPG.

There obviously will be an online baseball game for the wii probably 2k8 or something.

vagrant said:
Godfather would be retarded online.

I don't even get how zelda would be online withut making it an MMORPG.

There obviously will be an online baseball game for the wii probably 2k8 or something.

No likely EA.

I agree with Zelda. But godfather could have been made amazing, think of a bunch of people driving around in cars actually being other online players. Maybe form a maub and go after others. And why not already hop on online for Baseball? Why wait?

Ronald said:
I agree with Zelda. But godfather could have been made amazing, think of a bunch of people driving around in cars actually being other online players. Maybe form a maub and go after others. And why not already hop on online for Baseball? Why wait?

This would be more like an MMORPG.

What can u do online for Godfather on the 360?

And ya it will either be EA sports or 2k Sports. But seeing as how EA sports lost their license with MLB it will have to be a NCAA Baseball game if it is EA sports.

vagrant said:
This would be more like an MMORPG.

What can u do online for Godfather on the 360?

And ya it will either be EA sports or 2k Sports. But seeing as how EA sports lost their license with MLB it will have to be a NCAA Baseball game if it is EA sports.

huuunh? WHEN? MLB 2001 Was pretty cool! (I usually play Fight Night, NBA, or NHL).

You guys make it sound like having online would make a game worst. its another addition onto the game. If you have godfather the way it is plus online it would be so much better. Same with sport games.

Ronald said:
You guys make it sound like having online would make a game worst. its another addition onto the game. If you have godfather the way it is plus online it would be so much better. Same with sport games.

Well Sports games don't involve much so whatever, but Metroid is fine without. :yesnod:

Back