Michael jackson is dead!

I'm gutted tbh.
I've got so many memories listening to MJ with my Dad when I was younger and him 'introducing' me to his music. Had a phase when I was younger where I listened to nothing else.
Just saw on Sky News them trolleying his body out :/
so so mad.
Got the radio on listening to his songs and watching the news atm.
His Dad was a prick.

p.s no children were molested. People were just trying to get money out of him 'cause it was easy to attempt. Look at the Home Alone kid, I saw the trial and he basically said that MJ did fuck all.

Last edited:
=/ Dayum.

It'll end up being as big as Elvis.
Loads of random people will be talking to the papers, and all his dirty laundry will come out now that they think there's nobody to sue them for talking about him, inlcuding those kids family I bet. There'll be tons of documentaries about him featuring people who knew him, and some who think they did. Oh, and of course his albums will rocket to number one.

When I was watching BBC news last night as it was all happening, they were talking to this guy who knew him really well, he had something to do with writing some of his biggest hits I think. And he was saying he was just child like. And he said for example, they were at some pic party/do type thing, and there were a big table full of people all talking that Michael was on, and this man was also on, and there was a child that was asking for a glass of water, but nobody was paying attention to him. And it was as if Michael was just on the same level as the child, he was the only one that noticed the kid and made sure he got a glass of water straight away. He was just on their wavelength. I thought that was nice.

Last edited:
=/ Dayum.

It'll end up being as big as Elvis.
Loads of random people will be talking to the papers, and all his dirty laundry will come out now that they think there's nobody to sue them for talking about him, inlcuding those kids family I bet. There'll be tons of documentaries about him featuring people who knew him, and some who think they did. Oh, and of course his albums will rocket to number one.

When I was watching BBC news last night as it was all happening, they were talking to this guy who knew him really well, he had something to do with writing some of his biggest hits I think. And he was saying he was just child like. And he said for example, they were at some pic party/do type thing, and there were a big table full of people all talking that Michael was on, and this man was also on, and there was a child that was asking for a glass of water, but nobody was paying attention to him. And it was as if Michael was just on the same level as the child, he was the only one that noticed the kid and made sure he got a glass of water straight away. He was just on their wavelength. I thought that was nice.

Yeah exactly.
Realistically, he was making up for his childhood that he never had, allegations were made and then becoming obsessed with his appearance caused him to look 'weird'.
It was just easy, really.

Yupyup.

If I was like a billionaire and I felt like I lost out on my childhood, and wanted to give back to children in the same position as I was in, then hell I'd build myself a zoo, and a fairground and whatever else he had. Not because I wanted to rape children, because I had the oppertunity to give back to something I could relate to.

I don't see why that matters, but given the two marriages, I'm inclined to say no.

Wait, you're not confusing that with the whole paedophilia thing, are you?

Regardless of whether Jackson was guilty or not, you'll get no argument from me there.
yes kinda

[DS]Leader;1036107 said:
i also heard he had a carnival in his backyard?????

neverland ranch was essentially a zoo mixed with an amusement park.

His last word was reveild today

Owwwww

Back