Michael jackson is dead!

believeitfb9.jpg

He shall be remembered by me for that walk in part on Goku Saionara Zambatso Sensei.

I was watching the whole thing.
Most certainly a shock to the world, that at the age of 50, the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, has passed away.
Mixed emotions are said to come from people regarding Michael Jackson. Some hate him for his alleged pedophilia and horrifying face, some love him for his outstanding music and kind personality.
I personally had no real opinion of him, but it was still a shock to turn on CNN, and watch this unfold.
I'm not sure if it's pity, or actuall greif, but I can't help but feel the need to play Thriller.

R.I.P. you 'ol sod.

R.I.P. you 'ol sod.
50 isnt that old

Tom Jones is still touring.

Only now he can go anywhere on his over 60s buss pass FOR FREE.

No wonder he's doing a UK tour.

Uri Geller just personally proved (okay maybe not legally, but whatever, he's not lying) Michael's innocence, and he also clarified Michael's decisions to have so much surgery on his face.

[DS]Leader;1036006 said:
he had a disease so he bleached his skin

He did not bleach his skin, he had Vitiligo a skin condition that decreases/depletes the pigmentation in the skin. Normally the condition affects the body in patches, but being such a high profile public figure, he had makeup artist smooth out the "patching" effect making the condition less noticeable, so it appears as one big uniform lightening, rather than having spots all over his body.

That's pretty much what DS Leader meant, I think.

Anyway, I was told that Farah Fawcett has also passed away today. Americans might be more familiar with who she is, though.

That's pretty much what DS Leader meant, I think.

Anyway, I was told that Farah Fawcett has also passed away today. Americans might be more familiar with who she is, though.

Some big star from the 70's, one of the stars of "Charlies Angels" among other stuff. I'm American and don't know too much about her, which really speaks to how she was more of a time-period celebrity (i.e. really only a big name during a certain time period, like Molly Ringwald)

Uri Geller just personally proved (okay maybe not legally, but whatever, he's not lying) Michael's innocence, and he also clarified Michael's decisions to have so much surgery on his face.

Uri Geller is a con man and fraud.

[DS]Leader;1036061 said:
heres something to think about. Was he gay????
I don't see why that matters, but given the two marriages, I'm inclined to say no.

Wait, you're not confusing that with the whole paedophilia thing, are you?

Uri Geller is a con man and fraud.
Regardless of whether Jackson was guilty or not, you'll get no argument from me there.

Back