Mii Channel

Prez

Señor Prez
Nov 22, 2006
Pickering/Toronto
Wii Online Code
9004-9974-6002-5074
Just wanted to suggest that it might be a little easier if we made a seperate board for talk about the Mii Channel, and everything Mii related, amirite?

How to heck do you get the Mii's the go on the parade? Am I missing something? I have all my Mii's on travel. But if they are going somewhere I surely dont know about it. No ones Mii's are coming to my Wii.

meh. i like 800 threads!

I like the premade-char creation thing where you pick the face closer to what you want until you like it, very fancy.

i morphed some crazy faces so far!

theiceman72 said:
How to heck do you get the Mii's the go on the parade? Am I missing something? I have all my Mii's on travel. But if they are going somewhere I surely dont know about it. No ones Mii's are coming to my Wii.

hence the seperate board idea
also, sry but i don't know how to do that just yet

You're Mii's can only travel to other consoles that you have registered as "friends" Hence eliminating the possibility of a hostile take-over of your Wii by enemy Miis.

Missing Mii's

Hi there.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I did not see any other threads related to the Mii channel or anything on missing miis.

I've created and downloaded (via check mii out channel) a good number of miis. However every time I turn on my wii it seems I have fewer and fewer miss and the orginal mii I created of myself has gone missing too. I don't not have any wii console freinds nor are my mii's set to travel. They are not stored on any of my wiimotes. I am wondering what is going on? Is there some kind of setting I have to change for how many mii's I am allowed to have at one time? It's very frustrating having them deleted especially the ones I made myself. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how do I fix it?

I would appreciate some help in this matter.

Thanks

Back