Mii crossing

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
I dont know if this is old news to some people but I just heard this recently. You can use your created Mii's in the new animal crossing game and the shirts and stuff you get in that game, will transer to your Mii and can show up in other games like Wii sports. Sounds pretty decent. Hopefully the new animal crossing game is good.

I heard about this a while ago, but it was stated to be a rumour rather than confirmed information. But it will be pretty cool if it turns out to be true.

I'm not even sure it's been officially announced, much less given a release date.

Do I have to do everything? The game comes out in Spring 07 or Summer 07. Sorry for sounding rude but you ppl could have searched yourselfs.

CantGetAWii said:
Do I have to do everything? The game comes out in Spring 07 or Summer 07. Sorry for sounding rude but you ppl could have searched yourselfs.
Where are you getting this information out. I doubt it will be that early. MAYBE Q4 2007.

Magazine and yes it is out in the fall..my bad. I got mixed up with other games that are due out in the summer and spring.

CantGetAWii said:

I searched IGN, 1up, Gamespot, Joystiq, and Nintendo.com and none of those have any release date information or much of any information at all. IGN had an interview from several months ago where the game was mentioned but it was stated that the game was only in the concept stage at that point.

If there had been any sort of official announcement, at least one of those sites would have mentioned it. Message board rumors don't count.

Back