Mii Petz

Kamikaze

Certified Public Asshole
Nov 15, 2006
Chicago, IL
Wii Online Code
1130-2954-1680-3052
I was bringing this idea at work the other day, and I think it would be awesome if they updated Mii's so we can create pets, such as dogs, cats, birds and even monkies. I think it would be pretty cool to be boxing a monkey or be boxing as a cat and so forth, or just having them as your sidekick. Personally what do you guys think of Nintendo adding pets onto the Mii system?

If I'm not mistaken, the new Sims game that will be coming out for the Wii allows you to use your Miis. If this is the case then I think creating Mii Petz would be a great add on. Their are other cool possibilities...(1) compatibility with DS pet titles (2) A game where you can groom, train, etc, your pets to put in shows against other pets. (3) I like the idea of possibly playing some pets against humans. (A monkey playing tennis.) (4) Many, many other possibilities.

Great Idea!!

Does this new sim force you to use your mii? As much as i love the wii, i don't really like the look of the miis. It only really works for me in wii sports and such. i like the realistic look of sims.

ocdan said:
i was hearing the new sims would have an anime style to the characters...

My mistake. I watched it again after posting it and it is definitely more like anime characters. Sorry.

Unless....?!....They will update the way we could create our Mii's. This is another hopeful of mine. As of know I think it's pretty limited.

I personally don't like Sims, it seems too boring for me.

Back