Wii Play Mii appearances

islandvic

Smash Bros Enthusiast
Nov 27, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
3821-8336-1159-5327
Hello all.

So I am contemplating buying Wii Play. I watched a video on youtube, and saw in some of the games there were miis in the background watching. Does the game use the miis you have created on your wii? This isn't a big selling point to me, but I just think it's kinda cool to see your miis milling around while you play a game:D

Yeah. WiiPlay isn't the best game around I prefer WiiSports but ANY Mii in your Plaza could be there...
Same with the crowd on WiiTennis and in the background on WiiBowling so yeah they can apear

The find mii game of course has a lot of your miis showing up also :D And I agree with the seeing the Mii point.. as soon as I realized the miis watched you in some games, I immediately went back and created my own stable of miis

yeah it uses your miis in the plaza and what you created its rather neat. same concept as warioware where the player is the mii you created :)

find mii is awesome in wiiplay :) i only got up to 54 though :( however its still really cool. i also like the shooting range (gee i wonder why) and scored a 713. my bf is jealous lol. everything else is alright. pool is cool and i forgot about tanks! tanks is addicting.

i dont really like table tennis, the air hocky type game, and the pose miis. pose me distracts me. i dont understand the random pics of like the chickens and **** lmao its too wierd

at 1st i put it back in the case after 30mins of play , but when i saw the mrs get a gold in the table tennis i tried again and now a month later i really do enjoy all 9 games on it . if there are any more games that use the mii's like this one i would buy for sure.

Back