Calling out to Nintendo Wii users!!!

zurukea

Billy Talent is awesomest
Jun 20, 2007
Newfoundland, Canada
Listen we all know that the Nintendo Wii friend code system codes sucks. We need a better way of communicating and a more enjoyable one. Heres my plan, we need to be heard. If we post this same post on every Nintendo Wii fourm out there and get as many posts as possible then someone from Nintendo will defintally hear it.

My idea is like a second life type of thing. I'll write a little story now so that you can all get a idea of what i'm talking about. You go to the store and buy a box about the size of a computer game box. You take out a Wii disk and put it in the Wii. You take out a headset and put it on your head lol. You connect to the Internet and enter a virtual world where everyone can get together, talk, have little groups, explore virtual places, watch virtual movies and plays, and all sorts of things. Its the perfect idea for the young and old. And if it was two player, all the better. Pop on your Headsets, use your remote and nunchuck* and walk around the 3D world jumping on things and talking to everyone you see.

This is my idea of the perfect online game for a console. Sure lets even brings are Miis to the world. A Mii fiesta, create a sweet looking Mii and party like theres no tomorrow. I may be crazy but anyone who thinks i'm on to somthing please post your support and copy and paste this Post to any Fourme you know about. This here would defintally want more people to get the Wii and Nintendo would make a lot of money off it. Therefore giving them the budget to make something else extremely cool. So just read my post twice and decide if you want a virtual Mii world and a Headset so that you can talk to others and have a extremely fun time

P.S. if anyone has any ideas they would like to include please fell free. I know there are lots of topics I left out that need to be mentioned like saftey and names but this is just meant to get people thinking and get Nintendo to listen to it Fans and create the perfect game.

Zurukea

Hey sorry dude, what your saying is virtually imposible for nintendo to do, they just arn't like that, a headset sounds great, but even that will take some years befroe we get. Your idea sounds...just a little...how can i say this nicely...far-fetched...I mean i don't mind you telling us your ideas but I'm just giving you reality and telling you it won't happen and you also can't tell people to repost this everywhere in our wiichat forums, that just spams everything up and our Forum is allready jacked up enough thankyou...

P.S. You spelled feel wrong in the last paragraph :lol:

I meant other websites

Well I wanted to see what people thought and you are right, Nintendo just wouldn't do it. Plus i meant post this in places like Nintendo NSider fourms and places like that, other websites so that other people will get their comments in and if it is posted on every website and people like it then pressure will be put on Nintendo, not that they care

Oh I understand now, but it just wouldn't work so don't waste your time...maybe though if you spent some time creating a very well put together plan, post it on here and if the people like it send it to nintendo! Thats one way to get the job done instead of wating for them to notice you :)

I'll get to work

Yeah a well done plan of a game would work, maybe a 300 page workout including 3d models and stuff would help. Plople like pictures. But first I want some more ideas liek a control scheme, what kinds of menus, saftey feature, name suggestions, character selection, price evaluation, how to mic would be involeved, and the list goes on and on. Its a lot of work espically if Nintendo just passes it on. That why if A LOT of people like the idea and get talking it will work its way to all sorts of websites until people start thinking that this will realy happen. That will realy put pressure on Nintendo because you can get Millions of people exicted and then go crush their hopes and dreams lol

='( please Nintendo, Wii need this game. lol

Here is where I think the problem lies. The Wii is now close to a year old (roughly 10 months). Nintendo probably has more people requesting different upgrades and recommendations than people that believe OJ knocked off his wife! Which I'm sure Nintendo is looking into the ones that really do make sense for their system. But their laundry list is probably soo huge that your petition may just get pushed to the bottom of the list and maybe by the time they see it and act on it...your recommendation may already be fulfilled!

My point is...you're a little fish swimming in the giant Nintendo ocean. I know you mean well, but it's a long shot. If you decide to continue with it...I wish you all the luck! =)

I'm going In

Yes it does seem hard but I did play a game from TNI that had a lot of players and I started a petetion to create a player stat page on the website. I got the vice President involved and almost finished my goal untill I got bored of the game and left then for dead lol but my point is that I'm sure that people will like this idea and I'll have support. Its a simple concept with complex programming but its Nintendo. They already got online games so instead of having 2 people together, have 200,000 or 2 million or 20 million in one big game of strikers without the soccerball. It can be done and a microphone would be simple if the game was built around it. I'll start creating a plan next week and work on it daily for a month. I'm sure it will be worth of Nintendo. I'll mail then a copy, email them a copy and shove a copy up there Bum lol

The thing is, the Wii isnt a very powerfull system, (basically a souped up Gamecube) and the thing you're talking about is similar to PS3's "Home". The Wii would need a serious upgrade to be compatible with something like that.

The Wii isn't very powerful you are right but then you can create another concept, worlds have a list of worlds that hold a considerable number of players, you could also intergrate a system they allows people to know of their friends are in a paticular world, like club penguin. Your all thinking that i'm just going on about nothing but for everything that you guys say won't work i'll think of a solution and add it to my list. Just you wait i'll have this game created yet.

lol i didn't know about PS3's Home until today but yeah sorta. Its not like its a orginal idea. And Nintendo will make a better version anyways

zurukea said:
lol i didn't know about PS3's Home until today but yeah sorta. Its not like its a orginal idea. And Nintendo will make a better version anyways

Says who? :confused: Sony is perfectly capable of making good gaming devices, and they have.

Exactly.
If Nintendo were to make something like Home, so many people would lable it a ripoff and Nintendo would loose those fans. Some would like a lobby/chat but I honestly dont see it being as effective. Something like SOCOM ll online lobbys?
In any case I doubt this will happen.

you know it probably is possible for wii just not right now its only been out for like 9-10 months

they did annouce somthing like that its called WiiWorld or MiiWorld

tdog7 said:
1.you know it probably is possible for wii just not right now its only been out for like 9-10 months

2.they did annouce somthing like that its called WiiWorld or MiiWorld

1. So? The PS3 was released in the same time range as the Nintendo Wii (Mid-November), and they're coming out with Home, while Nintendo has no plans for an online "world" channel.

2. MiiWorld was never a confirmed channel. You're probably thinking of Check Mii Out which was shown at E3.

Back