Miyamoto talks Sonic in Brawl:

Well in that case Sega is rude... I mean anyone who isn't dumb would accept a third party appearance in SSBB.
The characters I want for SSBB are:
-Chunky Kong (DK64)
-Diddy Kong (Donkey Kong Country)
-Koopa Kids (SMB3)
Something tight would be Shigeru Miyamoto as a final boss.Lol...

You can all go to HELL for all this blasphimic talk about Sonic, MegaMan sucks, plain and simple, In Touch, you cant deny that there is a bigger Sonic fan base then there is a Zelda fan base, i think you should all just get over the fact that we all want him in and not MegaMan, did you see, hes the most wanted...Besides, he could run circles around MegaMan and then beat them into him...:mad5: :incazzato:

The Fox Has Spoken..........

Last edited:
Tails McCloud~ said:
You can all go to HELL for all this blasphimic talk about Sonic, MegaMan sucks, plain and simple, In Touch, you cant deny that there is a bigger Sonic fan base then there is a Zelda fan base, i think you should all just get over the fact that we all want him in and not MegaMan, did you see, hes the most wanted...Besides, he could run circles around MegaMan and then beat them into him...:mad5: :incazzato:

First of all, your grammar is horrible and this entire paragraph is one giant run-on sentence. Secondly, megaman OWNS sonic. End of story.

no no more Pokemons please, and no baby anything nor clones, those suck....and if they put Sonic they will still put another character not related to Nintendo, I wish for it to be Megaman or Simon Beltmont, one of the two, but chances are Megaman will make it since he's from Capcom, and Snake is from Konami, Sonic from Sega and if they put Simon Beltmont then the game would have 2 Konami characters.

Tails McCloud~ said:

that was ages ago now i want sonic to be in it now

people, both Sonic and Megaman could be in it; I mean aside from Snake, 2 more characters not from nintendo will be in the game, there's no need to gfight like that

Personaly, I feel that it's now or never, I they don't put in Sonic i'm not sure there's gonna be another chance, it's hard to belive Nintendo will make another. But Nintendo made the first SSB for the N64 then made one for th GC and now Wii. Who knows, this may well become a tradision that nintendo make an SSB for every TV console starting from the first Nintendo 3D systom untill who knows when!

Only time can tell...

like i said before yes sonic is going to be in ssbb and yeah megaman sucks big time, he's a cockey tard that deserves to die.

I still doubt that either Megaman or Sonic will be in Brawl. I highly doubt that master would desecrate the game with mostly 3rd party characters.

Like I said this series in general were mean't soely for Nintendo characters or characters that originated from Nintendo such as Snake, not foo-foo 3rd party characters like Cool Spot and Sonic and god knows who else.

yeah you forgot Solid Snake and if Miyamoto says he's gonna be in it, then the rules have changed, deal with it

Read my post, Snake originated from Nintendo. Rules haven't changed just because he decided to add him. He was Nintendo's work in the first place.

I really don't care less if he adds Sonic or whoever, but it's highly unlikey.

Back