MLB PowerPros $19.99

For such a low price I'm definately going to get it.

Backyard Baseball? Is that a joke? This game is so deep, you'll most likely never understand every aspect of it. The gameplay is just pure fun. While I was playing Super Mario Galaxy, MLB PowerPros was the only game that made SMG come out of my wii.
Err.. I sound like I'm trying to sell the game. I just think very highly of it and know it's a great deal at $19.99. Best 20 bucks you'll spend on your wii.

Best Buy has a lot of $20 games. I recently went Christmas shopping and they had a **** load of $20 games for Wii.

I had a $5 off coupon as well so I ended up getting it for $16. Great deal! I was writing about the game earlier this morning and when I saw it in the paper I decided to just go down there and buy it.

I really don't need this game. When Christmas time comes around, I'm [hoping to] get Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Elite Beat Agents, and The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. I don't think I'll need any more games for a while. The only baseball game I ever liked was Mario Superstar Baseball.

Back