Brawl Preorder

I hope you know this is a complete error, as there hasn't been an announce date as of yet.

Nintendo announces release dates to retailers before the public. Bestbuy just might of accidentaly let it slip. I sure hope so.

Yeah, but gamestop also says its coming out on the 1st of June, so its definitely debatable bud, sorry for giving ur hopes up.

it does not come out in march. expected release date is during the 4 Quarter this year. Best Buy sets 3/15/07 for all Wii games that arent out yet. plus if that were a true release date promotion for it would have already started mid January and even that would have been late.

Major Tom said:
Nintendo announces release dates to retailers before the public. Bestbuy just might of accidentaly let it slip. I sure hope so.

I do work at Gamecrazy and our release date (within the computers) says June 26, 2007, while our preordered paper list has the TBD title on it.

I think BestBuy has had that date up for a little while, so it may not be correct. I hope the latest it comes out is in June.

im sorry elmo_999 i was unaware that i practually said exactly wot u said!

however, these release dates r subject to change for example...remember Microsoft Vista was to be released in 2003? funny how it was only released 2 tuesdays ago!

its alrite i was just kidding

brawl is gonna be really good and i will wait as long as i have to. To get it in my hands

Back