MLB2K Videos

i got paranoid when i went to fs and asked about the game and the person said it didnt come out though i know i saw on every site it coming out on the 3rd lol

theres a site called wiisave. i think it allows you to save ur game and then put it on that site and then other people can download it.

in order to save it though and upload it i need that certain thing,so if u can upload something u can download it

i have a bad feeling that 2k forgot some players on the rosters,theres enough players to fill MLB and AAA but based on all the people i have not updated on my roster i think its more than those teams have

i think a SD card is needed, but im not the best at that... The rosters looked good, well for the Yankees. It seemed accurate. I saw a few that werent there but no one huge. Tomorrow im going to start my season.... Question
Theres Season and Franchise.. Whats the difference? Are they connected? I started to do franchise and a season but wasnt sure if they are connected or seperate...

based on nhl experience season is just like 1 season(i believe) and franchise is the thing where ur the gm and u control everything like ticket pricing,contracts,management ect,it goes on forever basically,or until u get fired

do u play games in franchise too? in mvp 05 franchise was all of the gm stuff and season.. Thanks

actually in mvp it wasnt,franchise u could play if u chose to,but i havent tried it out yet in 2k8 but it prob will let u play

hopefully the simming goes by much faster,it took over 30 minutes for me to sim the entire season compared to nhl and nba which is like 5

deleted

Last edited:
Well i havent played 2K8 yet but i am prob gonna get it today. but i wanted to let you all know that its not just 2K8 that the rosters arent up to date. I bought The Show last night for my psp and Johan is not on the Mets there either. Havent checked out other teams rosters yet, but will do. But the gameplay and graphics are great, only bad thing is the announcers have the same boring comments to say as they did in last years game.

Back