MLG Melee ---> Brawl

NintendoGamer

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
You think in the coming year, if anyone is familiar with MLG (Major League Gaming) will have SSBB as one of the events? I really hope they make it an event since melee was in it before and it appeared to be great. Although those pros that find glitches in this game will completely dominate it again :sick:

i think he was refering to melee glitches that were discovered and similar ones are bound to be found again in brawl. i think towards the end of the year we'll see an mlg tourney... if not then for sure in 09. then the smash world'll go crazy again lol
and about the glitches in brawl most have been fairly minor and not overly tacticaly useful. most useful things as of now are not glitches just a change in physics. like the auto ledge hog and auto l cancelling air moves

yeah the auto ledge hog is pretty gay. Edgeguarding is no where near as effective as it used to be... although melee glitches werent found right away like wavedashing. Theres bound to be some glitches in brawl that are gonna be found. I saw someone online using fox i think that when he flew across the arena his down b move was on the entire time... that looks pretty useful and no it was not lag because the match was lag free and that kinda lag would not pop up out of no where. It is a glitch for fox and has been found by someone.

EDIT: ALSO JIGGLYPUFF CAN KEEP INCREASING IN SIZE WITH ANOTHER GLITCH FOUND

^ ya but neither of those glitches are overly useful. you can only shine spike someone in the initial animation of the d special. so it only guards you against projectiles which isn't overly useful if your flying through the air.

and auto ledge hog is amazingly useful. if you mean you find yourself grabbing too many ledges by accident then just hold down as you pass it and you'll fast fall instead

I already found some glitches like the running and stopping quickly one...

No not by shielding and not an AT, I mean just tap the control stick forward and back forward and back and you'll see...or you can still do the glitch from Melee where you run back and forth in a short space by quickly tapping the control stick both sides.

oh dash dance. its not a glitch its just the physics of the animation. they didn't take it out because it doesn't advantage any character in particular. its used for mind games. though with the shortened distance of it now its less useful. and the likelyhood of tripping makes it more risky of a move

Tripping is gay, like wtf whats the point of that.... anyways I found out some cool moves with Wario. I plan to play competitive at a eb games tournament... wiimotes allowed only. So for the time being I am using a wiimote. After though, I'll be switching to GC controller since it seems easier and better to control.

Back