MMORPG For The Wii - The Petition!

cyberzomby said:
*Cough* Guildwars *Cough* Guildwars 2 *Cough

Not a real valid point altough I agree with you on the point that its prolly not gonna happen.

Maplestory is building a wii version I thought though

they would be smart to put maple story on the wii. That falls under the snes graphics though. Also guild wars is not a MMORPG. It runs off instanced levels, using limited character customization and opperates in a lobby meet up and leave type of play. Even, I really doubt how well it will look and run if they tried it. ITs also a mouse clicking game that opperates off of hot keys. Unless the wii gets a keyboard and mouse, I dont see how its possible logically. I hope they do put some sort of online gaming on the wii in a massive form. I promote interconnectivity in games, I just think nintendo didnt set themselves up for it at all in favor of a more finacially successfull campaign.

World of Warcraft

Most games like this arent doable because.
1. Hd you have to download 50-500 meg game updates often When they come out with game updates. And who wants to spend hours downloading? often?

But yes its possible If they want. Didnt sony ps have everquest legends that was mmo game aimed at consoles?
It wasnt like PC eq but was more like diablo. But still its possible.

OMG!!! A Pokemon MMO would be amazing on the Wii. The game would be perfect for an MMO environment with a bunch of real trainers walking around the world. That would be GOTY definitely.

Any MMO without a keyboard and mouse will suck. Constant updates and upkeep of servers would make it near impossible, especially for the Wii. Features would be lacking (i.e: text chat, voice chat, macros, expansions etc.).

Any MMO made on the Wii would result in epic phailure. MMOs should stick with computers, not consoles.

Last edited:
I think it's possible!!
I recomend you make a Topic from the Activision-Blizzard Forums and ask directly to the developers. This will convince to start a MMORPG exclusive for Wii!!

we are WoW players...we go back n forth with pc and wii items! WE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND MMORPG for a WII! We would also put money into this!!!! WoW rocks! I am sure WII can match them! I would LOVE to play WoW on a WII but I doubt that would ever happen! We sign! We think it's possible just a matter of time when they come out! So HURRY UP and come out before we end up in a nursing home. OH WAIT...if we did end up in one..at least we can play all the time and take naps! LOL....

Back