MMORPG For The Wii - The Petition!

ThatGuy127 said:
4) That's why Nintendo or a 3rd party company makes a keyboard or something that will help.

I read an article somewhere that said nintendo were considering making a keyboard for the wii, if i can find where it was i'll post the link.

would work really well,however servers would be overloaded as, and i doubt a petition by a bunch of rabbid gamers is gonna put one into production,plus im sure theres one comming

I actually like the idea of the megaman battle network MMO or the ToS idea, ToS was effin epic IMO. Greeeeaaatttt game. Kratos and llyod ftw.

This thread is so funny I don't know where to start I think we will see an MMO and I'd bet on LoZ plus a few others

I got guild wars nightfsall a while back
Good game tho i cant get very far
ANd LOZ Wud be sweet

Edit: oh bump

Not going to happen.

And for the record, a Legend of Zelda MMORPG would suck bawls. It be like me buying a game then being further charged to run around amidst a swarm of Links trying to attack a bunch of creatures I can already attack in every other Zelda game to date. Teaming would be like a cloning experiment gone awry. Basically the whole concept is flawed.

Also, No there isn't, Poler.

SIGNAGE.... i want world of warcraft for wii, hell id pay 9 quid a month! i already do for pc!!!

WORLD OF WIICRAFT... :D

I actually have a game i'm working on it's part MMO, Part Story line- I'm not going to say what company i'm from or what the project is but it's a ACTUAL Game in progress.

Would be fun. Altough I hope its not going to be pay to play....

That would suck :p

I hope its in the graphical style of wow because I like cartoony games more than gw. I do hope its going to be a brand new game

The wii wont be able to handle a mmorpg. Unless, they made it snes style. I think you guys are fresh out of luck for this. Nintendo knows that a large portion of their user base is children, mmorpgs cost money to maintain. Theres just too much to go wrong in addition to the costs and the fact that the 700mhz system wont be able to run anything decent.

Not gonna happen.

Shiftfallout said:
The wii wont be able to handle a mmorpg. Unless, they made it snes style. I think you guys are fresh out of luck for this. Nintendo knows that a large portion of their user base is children, mmorpgs cost money to maintain. Theres just too much to go wrong in addition to the costs and the fact that the 700mhz system wont be able to run anything decent.

Not gonna happen.

*Cough* Guildwars *Cough* Guildwars 2 *Cough

Not a real valid point altough I agree with you on the point that its prolly not gonna happen.

Maplestory is building a wii version I thought though

Back