MMO's?

RivalDestiny

WiiChat Member
Staff member
Dec 15, 2006
Michigan
Wii Online Code
0409-5781-9484-0073
Do any of you guys play MMO's? (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game)?

I play...Space Cowboy, Guild Wars, and Tales of Pirates...and yes i do have a lot of time on my hand...especially when it's summer >.>.

downloaded my brothers EQ2 to my comp. played for a lil bit then got bored. to time consuming and it took my life away outside of the web...

Maybe I'll go try playing WoW again. I could never really get into it. I only got my character to level 16 or something like that, but my brother always tells me that it doesn't get fun until you get to around level 30. He quit his job and now he spends all his time on WoW. He comes over and brags about how he has a level 43 Druid, a 60 Hunter, and a 47 Warrior.

yeah paintaba||er i know what your tlakin gabout

my friends are so pathetic about it

i don't even like them anymore

like their moms kick them off the computer, so they spend the rest of the day at an arcade (with comps) playing it

my one friend was like "yeah dude i am so lucky my aprents were gone for the long weekend so all i did was play WoW"

argh it just pissed me off

and then they made fun of me cause i never go on...

i thought about getting wow but i have friends who play it SOO much (one has a back problem and the other one i see less than once a month) so it kinda turned me off from playing it lol the only online game i play is counterstrike.

Back