MoHH2 settings

Trizik

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2007
What look speeds and aiming sensitivity do you use? (How many notches from the left?)

I'm using the defaults right now but they seem much too slow for me. Just wondering what you prefer and why.

try using the sensitivity the max that you can go and try to get used to them.....because then you can move around faster and aim faster....its a little hard at first but youll eventually get used to it =]

i personally just changed the sensitivity of the aim and the look speed i went up just a little....

I set the bounding box to it's smallest possible size, and change the horizontal look speed and aiming sensitivity one step higher pretty much every time I play. Once it gets too sensitive, I'll dial it back. I leave vertical look speed pretty much where it is.

They work okay for me where they are now, but I'm always betting more sensitive will be better.

I put the aiming sensitivity all the way up, make the aiming box thing a little bigger, and the left and right and up and down speed almost all the way up (like, if i put up 2 more times it would be all the way up). That hits the sweet spot.

Back