MOHH2 Today

About to play online, online 65 other people have this game who are playing right now!

tunaonrice said:
I JUST BOUGHT IT FROM BEST BUY! I'm about to go play it, i'll tell you what it is like! So far its awesome!

First, let me just say I hate you. Deeply. :yesnod:

But yeah, get online, let us know how it's going, how many people are on, if you get any lag.

Online is fine. some lag here but nothing to be worried about. When you first go to a room, ask you if you want to be axis or rangers and your weapon type. Then your good to go.

It really takes a while to get use to the controls! I died a lot oonline

There are about 4 to 10 servers running right now. The online is good and fast paced. There is some lag though and its hard to know what your health is like.

Just called gamestop and they have it in and i preordered mine so at least 1 copy will be there when i get there in 2 hours YAY!

tunaonrice said:
There are about 4 to 10 servers running right now. The online is good and fast paced. There is some lag though and its hard to know what your health is like.
Dont you mean rooms?

I think I will get massacred the first few days online! :p:p

I hope the lag is not that bad. Is it the same kind of lag you get with some of the bigger fps games out there?

hehe sounds goood, more info! what kinda weapons do you get online? PLEASE say knife lol. and i wanna know about others too.

I bought it! Will also input my opinion tomorrow, because I also have Crysis (PC game) to play also.

is the online fun though, and are the controls really better than metroid?

Well so far here are my impressions after playing for 2+ hours:

The campaign mode is fun and a good way to get use to the controls before you die online. The AI is ok but pretty lame, sometimes they sit right next to each other. You can create mulitple proflies and then try the different levels of diffuculty, so you and your friends can play your own missions without interrupting your gameplay. Oh and the gestures are fun too, throwing grenades and melee, but remember to practice, the sniper was kind of hard for me.

The arcade mode is ok but I played it for like 2 mins cus i really wanted to play online, though the arcade mode is just like the rest of the rail shooters.

Online is great and fast paced, 60 fps, smooth action, and fun levels to interact with. You can create your own server, and there is a leaderboard in game too, just press + button. You have all the weapons that are available, sorry no kinife guys, Everyone starts with a main gun a pistol and 2 grenades.
It uses EA nation so there is some lag from time to time. I didnt see a health bar when playing online so once your whole screen fills with blood and you breathe heavy then you will die with another shot. Talking to each other for trash talk and telling where people are would rock with this game, but sadly there is none.

Any more questions just ask.

Oh and post your EA nation profile and i'll add you my list, then we can all play and see each others stats.

Back