More Random ****

If you don't believe. That's okay. It's your own loss.

*fap*

*fap*.......*fap*

*shifty eyes*

*fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap*

*replays video*

*fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap*

Oh hai guyz I r in teh threadz.

Aren't you supposed to be morally opposed to guys playing with you?

-_-... I have a feeling you guys are just playing with me!!
Facestairs.jpg

no, arav, even among veteran star wars fans it is generally considered the third best out of both trilogies, following a new hope and the empire strikes back, respectively. Only the thickest of original trilogy fans would consider return of the jedi to be better than revenge of the sith, and, as you might expect, fans of the prequel trilogy generally rank it similarly or even higher. Adam is just...being adam.

5 > 6 > 4 > 3 > 1 > 2

I don't think I've ever seen anyone rank Return of the Jedi above A New Hope. Quite honestly speaking, ROTJ is horrible.

Then again, I like The Phantom Menace and I like Hayden's acting. But Ewoks? Really?

LAWL.

Im an oldschool Star Wars Fan. The order makes complete sense of which is best and worse. It goes:

6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Its quite simple see...its just the movies err...in reverse.

EVERYTHING > JaJa Binks. Oh dear god...WHYYYYY *rocks*

I don't think I've ever seen anyone rank Return of the Jedi above A New Hope. Quite honestly speaking, ROTJ is horrible.

Then again, I like The Phantom Menace and I like Hayden's acting. But Ewoks? Really?
While you'll get no argument from me that Return of the Jedi is fairly crap... Jar Jar Binks? Annoying kid-Vader? Really?

See the "Movie" thread for a longer rant on Phantom Menace by me.

You have to understand that I grew up with The Phantom Menace. I was the same age as Ani when that movie released, so he was practically my friend. Given, he's a bit more annoying today, but I can tolerate that part. Additionally, Qui-Gon is by far my favorite Jedi and Darth Maul is my favorite character of the entire series. I honestly don't know why so many people hate TPM. If anything, you should at least be able to tolerate the former half of the movie in anticipation of the Maul fight scene. But hopefully my liking TPM is somewhat justified by my two favorite Star Wars characters only appearing in that film.

Jar Jar is Jar Jar. There really isn't much to say besides, again, I was a kid. Even today, though, the Gungans are exponentially better than the Ewoks. Definitely. At least the Gungans have interesting weaponry.

EDIT: I guess this wouldn't be the best time to mention that, because I like the prequel trilogy, I'd much rather see a prequel trilogy to the prequel trilogy than a sequel trilogy to the original trilogy—and nothing would even be happening, since the rise of the Sith occurs in TPM. I'd love to watch three whole movies about Dooku's training, Qui-Gon's apprenticeship to Dooku and then Dooku's separation.

Last edited:
Attack of the Clones I can see, but I thought the storytelling of Revenge of the Sith was brilliant. How would you expect him to react after his mother was stolen and murdered, after he knew that Padme was going to die, and after Sidious practically brainwashed him?

This is one of the funniest threads I've read on Wiichat.

God, I love this site.

Idk about you guys, but I don't think this Dungmaster guy is all that bad. Sure, he's not the brightest character, his grammar is complete ****, none of his threads make any sense, but I think he's done a good job at giving us all something to talk about.

Some of you guys need to lighten up a bit, view things from a more positive point of view.

Btw, am I the only person here who loved ROTS?

thx for the support kiddo!

nd i'm gonna sai here that episode 6 is my favorite out of all of them. episode 2 was the worst.

Back