More Random ****

I was just trying to see if he would say Mary and Joseph. If you guys don't believe, you don't have to play around. That's not very nice at all.

*sigh* Some Christians....

A non Christian mate of mine:

"I prefer drug dealers over Jehovah's Witnesses'. At least drug dealers don't come to your house trying to get you hooked"

I was just trying to see if he would say Mary and Joseph. If you guys don't believe, you don't have to play around. That's not very nice at all.

Correction. Joseph was not Jesus' father. Mary gave a Virgin birth. The sperm doner is the father, and because it was not Joseph, what you said is completely irrelevant.

Besides, why are you trying to force your religion on other people? Who gives two shits whether you beleive in Jesus or not? Idc at all. I really, really, really hate those kinds of people that shove their beleifs down other persons throats.

Back on topic, Attack of the Clones wasnt that bad. You must consider that Attack of the clones was never about fighting really, it was about character development and setting the stage for the epicness that was "Revenge of the Sith."

And Return of the Jedi was not very good, save for the ending. Absolutely epic. Its good in the sense that it is the culmination of both of the star wars saga. It must be given due respect. And TPM was a good movie as well. It did a good job for what it was; announcing all the new characters and trying to build up to the expectations of 20 years worth of hardcore fans. And come on, noones gonna tell me that the Pod Racing was not absolutely awesome.

Hehe, there was no sperm donor! God put baby Jesus inside Mary. Mary and Joseph raised Jesus, though. That's all I meant. :D

You must really, really, really not hate me then. :) Oh, if you don't mind, can I know your age?

Correction. Joseph was not Jesus' father. Mary gave a Virgin birth. The sperm doner is the father, and because it was not Joseph, what you said is completely irrelevant.

Besides, why are you trying to force your religion on other people? Who gives two shits whether you beleive in Jesus or not? Idc at all. I really, really, really hate those kinds of people that shove their beleifs down other persons throats.

1. The sperm donor isn't who your father is. It's the one that raises you and gives you a home and cares about you.

2. Christians believe that they have a way to get something better, they just want to share it. They're not doing it right if they're shoving it down your throat, but trying to hide it from everyone else is completely wrong too. If you had a cure for cancer, would you only keep it for yourself?

@ Twilight: 19

@ Brawny: Sperm donor is your father. If some guy screws your mom, then she gets married to another guy within the same time frame, never telling him the child wasnt his, would that make him your father? No. Its the one who impregnated the woman. X + Y = Z.

I might keep a cure to myself... but thats a completely different subject that I dont want to get into. Not the same thing. But you said its not right for them to hide it either. I dont mind them beleiving something, just not in a way that questions your own judgement. You dont see me goin around sayin how im an Atheist and that someone is stupid for beleiving in God.

In my opinion, God is as real as you want him to be. Just like hope. Again, different subject.

I see your point though, I also see mine too.

You guys don't have to argue about the father thing. Maybe if I said surrogate father, things would have been more clear. Sorry!

Back on topic, Attack of the Clones wasnt that bad. You must consider that Attack of the clones was never about fighting really, it was about character development and setting the stage for the epicness that was "Revenge of the Sith."

And Return of the Jedi was not very good, save for the ending. Absolutely epic. Its good in the sense that it is the culmination of both of the star wars saga. It must be given due respect. And TPM was a good movie as well. It did a good job for what it was; announcing all the new characters and trying to build up to the expectations of 20 years worth of hardcore fans. And come on, noones gonna tell me that the Pod Racing was not absolutely awesome.

Weren't people talking about Star Wars in the "rate the last movie you saw" thread?

*sigh* Some Christians....

A non Christian mate of mine:

"I prefer drug dealers over Jehovah's Witnesses'. At least drug dealers don't come to your house trying to get you hooked"

The drug dealers over Jehovah's Witnesses' sounded so cool XD
It was funny by the way because they are so dedicated to church and knock on your door :)

Shake and Bake! :D

1. The sperm donor isn't who your father is. It's the one that raises you and gives you a home and cares about you.

@ Brawny: Sperm donor is your father. If some guy screws your mom, then she gets married to another guy within the same time frame, never telling him the child wasnt his, would that make him your father? No. Its the one who impregnated the woman. X + Y = Z.
Err... can't they both be a father? For example, if I were a sperm donor, I might be the biological father, but I certainly wouldn't be the guy who raised and cared for them.

2. Christians believe that they have a way to get something better, they just want to share it. They're not doing it right if they're shoving it down your throat, but trying to hide it from everyone else is completely wrong too. If you had a cure for cancer, would you only keep it for yourself?
But you guys still force your "cure" on us anyway (e.g. banning gay marriage and euthanasia for religious reasons).

Ahwell. Marriage was a religious thing to start with. I'm sure they can rein the rules a bit LOL.

As for euthenasia?
Who cares what they say?

Go eat a few bags of sleeping pills and pain killers and go and have a nice long nap. You should be fine in the morning.....oh.

Back