More Sega games for the Wii??? Shenmue 3???...

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
With the confirmed Mario and Sonic at the Olimpics, the launch of Sonic and the Secret Rings, and the announcement of NIGHTS, all for the Wii and exclusive, maybe we can expect more Sega games, like Shenmue 3...:ihih:

What do you think???

LOL Shenmue 3
It cant get realesed or the universe will collapse

Jamie here. Its been discussed (Shenmue 3) but MANY people would prefer to have it on a system more capable of producing a graphically enhanced experience versus something slightly better than Dreamcast. However, the control scheme of the Wii would be awesome with this game. It would have to use the Wii to the MAX to appeal to both groups. It could be possible but....

Wii would be an Ideal console to have it on IMO
Especially as alot of the scenes are fast action ones where you need to make fast impulse decisions on movements - with Motion sensing those moments and Shenmue 3 on the whole would own.

That is true, but when new generations come forth people want to experience things in different ways. Some prefer more graphics for their experience (360-PS3), others more in depth play (Wii). Me personally, I would like to see it on the Wii. The story however would have to change alot. I wouldn't want to fire this up only to find that Lan Di is still alive. Maybe if it follows a different character but not Ryo Hazuki (if I remember right).

Shemue has to follow Ryo
So a third will end it

Back