Morpheel makes me want to break my Wii!

ImageFX

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
7272-1660-6088-7760
Ok, so i finally beat the da*n. But holy s**t!!!!! That took forever and pissed me off soooooo bad!!!! Anyone else want to throw their remote threw the tv?

morpheel was the water temple boss right? sry if im wrong i beat TP forever ago but imp all the bosses were very easy, some just took awhile. sounds like you have patience issues...

Yeah, it was the water temple boss. I just had a hard time aiming my clawshot on that eye while the eel was swimming. It was driving me nuts!

BTW, i have 3 daughters...no one has more patience than me! Also, I've had Zelda since December but have been playing other games. Now I'm on this one. So I know that most folks here have beat it.

I found him to be the easiest out of all the ones before him. All i Did was swim up and he basically went right around in circles so whenever he came close i just locked on and shot. I didnt get hit once while he was swimming

Its a matter of personal opinion, but I actually found him to be quite easy. All the bosses were easy to be honest. But yeah, congrats on beating him and goodluck with the rest of the game. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I found it quite easy - for a water boss, that is. I hate any boss to do with water, it feels like you've been robbed of some of your controls, and most of all, speed.

I like dodging, it's how I get by! :(

ImageFX said:
Yeah, it was the water temple boss. I just had a hard time aiming my clawshot on that eye while the eel was swimming. It was driving me nuts!

BTW, i have 3 daughters...no one has more patience than me! Also, I've had Zelda since December but have been playing other games. Now I'm on this one. So I know that most folks here have beat it.

I take it there is a lot of screaming and killing in your house then

All of the bosses are too easy, down to the final boss. Bottles? Who Needs 'em? The bosses don't even require you to fill your hearts once. Pathetic.

I found out what I did wrong!!! GRRRR!!!!! Basically, I thought I had to aim the clawshot and shoot the eye. I never noticed that I could Z lock and then just press "B" and it will go right after whatever object it locks onto. I was sitting there trying to aim and shoot which was tough because he would keep sucking me into his mouth!!

This actually helped make the game easier in a lot of ways. I was getting tired of having to stop and aim at the screen and usually by that time I was already almost getting hit by enemies.

I hear about people that fail to z-target all the time on this forum. Aparently lots of people have never played a Zelda game.

Adamquest64 said:
I hear about people that fail to z-target all the time on this forum. Aparently lots of people have never played a Zelda game.

I was Z-Targeting. But when I Z-Target, I was THEN aiming at what I wanted to hit which took time to do. I didn't know I could hit Z-Target and then immediately hit B which would shoot out my clawshot and hit the target.

i have to say i found all of the bosses really easy, except maybe the beast form of ganon, that took me a bit :D

im also suprised how easy the water temple was in this game, i mean zelda is famous for hard water temples :D

Back