Morpheel makes me want to break my Wii!

Is Zelda really famous for water temples or is it just the one in OoT that's a b!tch?
I sure did play that damned temple alot too! I've had two friends that have needed my help getting past it over the years. I felt like I was in hell. In all the times I beat that temple, I only did it by randomly going in doors to see if it might be the right path for hours until it happened. At least that's what it seemed like.

TP has Snowpeak Ruins. I think it's pretty hard.

Adamquest64 said:
Is Zelda really famous for water temples or is it just the one in OoT that's a b!tch?
I sure did play that damned temple alot too! I've had two friends that have needed my help getting past it over the years. I felt like I was in hell. In all the times I beat that temple, I only did it by randomly going in doors to see if it might be the right path for hours until it happened. At least that's what it seemed like.

TP has Snowpeak Ruins. I think it's pretty hard.

Oot has a ***** water temple and so does majoras mask :p

Morpheel Was Pretty Easy In My Opinion...

All i Gotta Do Is Grapple The Eye, Hack N Slash, Repeat, Repeat...
Then Take Of The Boots, Swim To Morpheel, Grapple The Eye, Hack N Slash, Rinse And Repeat.

There Ya Go... That's It.

ye, easy

and tbh i've never had the feeling of wanting to throw my wiimote into my nice spangly HD 72" flat screen, but if it makes you feel better, i will

not

WII60 said:
ye, easy

and tbh i've never had the feeling of wanting to throw my wiimote into my nice spangly HD 72" flat screen, but if it makes you feel better, i will

not

why would you want a tv that big -.-

i thought he was fun to fight lol
i also loved fighting the boss were you had to use the spinning wheel thingy. I think it was the temple of time?

Back