Most fun?

Ronald

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
Normally someone may come on asking what system is the best and normally cause its a wii forum everyone will say wii, so im gonna ask a similar question as to which system is more fun as of now and which system will be more fun in the future, but also i want to know which system is second best if you think the wii is the most fun and why... Its really brought curiosity to me.

The main reason i wonder is because i use to be a big time Nintendo fan. Ever since SNES and NES and of coarse N64, but GC ruind things and wii brought it back up, i enjoyed the Nintendo Wii for the first 6 or 7 months but it got boring so i bought a 360, ive been enjoying the online in that for a while now.

So my rating system is as follows :)

360- Most fun (only imo cause i love online)
Wii- 2nd most (great for having friends over)
ps3- least fun (I say this because as im playing it i'll be wishing i still had that 700 dollars XD)

I'm going to say in the future things will probably look the same, just newer and better games for both systems.

As of right now my most fun goes like this with there perspective reasons.

360- graphics, online play (to me the online play can't be more fun)
Wii- new way to play new games and older ported games.
PS3- Its playstation

For the Future i see it like this for me
PS3- More space for more depth in games, Home, and Future Psp Functionalty
360-(online play is still smooth and real fun)
Wii- if things stay the same then wii will be in 3rd for me

As far as sales go.

Wii.
It will have sold the most. What? Think I'm a fanboy? I have a logical reason for believing this! The Xbox360 has had a good year head start, and it just surpassed Wii sales after the release of the Halo 3.
Not to mention, the Wii has the casual market in the bag -_-. Not really the best news though, but that guarantees them a whole other audience. That and the fact that it's the cheapest, and the Japanese like it.

The Xbox360.
That year head start did them some good! That and the fact that they have a system seller, Halo 3. It's online is live and kicking, it has a list of AAA titles ready for it, and it's a graphics juggernaut!

Then The PS3.
It's price, it's games, and it's online. It's all things holding it back. But it's basically and Xbox 360 painted black and given game that came out 5 months ago. It has potential, it really does, but given that pace of things so far...

That's sales, though. For me-

Wii (The Fun)
PS3 (The Potential)
XBOX360 (The Online)

And I hate it when people keep saying the Wii got boring due to lack of games. They completely ignore the oncoming onslaught of games.

I bought only a Wii, and I don't give a f*** about other systems.

For the moment though.

I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy, and when episode 13's gonna be released I'll probably suffer not having a ps3. But since now I'm turning 21 soon, I think I've became somewhat a lot more reasonable than before and hopefully this is gonna prevent me from buying a black box worth 550 bucks (actual CA retail price for ps3).

Now if I ask myself: what's the current best video game system... I'm gonna need to forget for a while the 2 years I spent playing WoW, considering this was my PC and not a console... this will probably lead me to say that Wii's my actual favourite system. And I'm keeping high hopes for this console's future, as I plan to play the next great online titles that still aren't out.

But overall, I have to say it, my funniest moments were when I used to play Crono Trigger and Secret of Mana on SNES :) ahh...the magic of childhood. You dwelve even deeper into games when you're still just a kid...

well i think the 360 is the most fun when alone at ur house because of the online games.

second would b the wii... if u have ppl over that play console games... break this bad boy out! fun for everyone!

PS3... well its just a 360 with newer stuff and a more expensive price tag.

yungblood6 said:
As of right now my most fun goes like this with there perspective reasons.

360- graphics, online play (to me the online play can't be more fun)
Wii- new way to play new games and older ported games.
PS3- Its playstation

For the Future i see it like this for me
PS3- More space for more depth in games, Home, and Future Psp Functionalty
360-(online play is still smooth and real fun)
Wii- if things stay the same then wii will be in 3rd for me

Wow, thats not a fanboyish comment there.
And to not be fanboyish myself, I will say Wii- Its Nintendo.

CantGetAWii said:
Wow, thats not a fanboyish comment there.
And to not be fanboyish myself, I will say Wii- Its Nintendo.
wow i put PS3 in last place as fun and said its playstation wow thats a real fanboy. I said that because hell its playstation its always going to be fun i can play games from 3 generations without having to pay extra what other system can boast that? You just discredit yourself every time you post a response to me, just ignore me. oh by the way how was school did ya learn any thing, i missed ya all day lol

Last edited:
Can someone tell me why my Wii online code will not work and that's from the git go. Have not a clue. Kick me in the right direction. I'm old and decrepped. Never played a video game in my life. Did start with an apple 2e and you know the rest. Built em sold em. But never played any vid games or stalked a console.

Another question??????. If I don't have wireless, how come I can log on to the internet. I know the Wii has it's capabilities in the console for wireless, but is there a wireless router in my vicinity. The closest place to me is at least 400 feet to another house in my neighborhood. DUH!. I think I answered my own question. Or am I on the wrong board or in the wrong forum for these questions. If so tell me to get lost.
LATER!!!!!!! oLo:ciappa:

yungblood6 said:
wow i put PS3 in last place as fun and said its playstation wow thats a real fanboy. I said that because hell its playstation its always going to be fun i can play games from 3 generations without having to pay extra what other system can boast that? You just discredit yourself every time you post a response to me, just ignore me. oh by the way how was school did ya learn any thing, i missed ya all day lol
what other system can BOAST that? shouldnt there be enough good games for ps3 that you dont need to play ps1 games? P.S.-- wii can play 5 gens. i'm no fanboy but you are wrong.

AtomicB said:
As far as sales go.

Wii.
It will have sold the most. What? Think I'm a fanboy? I have a logical reason for believing this! The Xbox360 has had a good year head start, and it just surpassed Wii sales after the release of the Halo 3.
Not to mention, the Wii has the casual market in the bag -_-. Not really the best news though, but that guarantees them a whole other audience. That and the fact that it's the cheapest, and the Japanese like it.

The Xbox360.
That year head start did them some good! That and the fact that they have a system seller, Halo 3. It's online is live and kicking, it has a list of AAA titles ready for it, and it's a graphics juggernaut!

Then The PS3.
It's price, it's games, and it's online. It's all things holding it back. But it's basically and Xbox 360 painted black and given game that came out 5 months ago. It has potential, it really does, but given that pace of things so far...

That's sales, though. For me-

Wii (The Fun)
PS3 (The Potential)
XBOX360 (The Online)

And I hate it when people keep saying the Wii got boring due to lack of games. They completely ignore the oncoming onslaught of games.
sales really dont play a factor in this thread but nice analysis. also having casual gamers in the bag isnt a really good thing if youre a hardcore gamer in most cases a casual audience is a BAD thing, not something to brag about.

Last edited:
I'd say the Wii, I'm clocking more hours on it. If I have a few spare minutes I can boot up the Wii and play a few quick games. Unlike the PS2, I have to have at least 2 spare hours.

I don't own a 360, and a PS3, but based on what my friends play, I'd say the 360 is 10x more fun than the PS3. Perhaps Home can put Sony back in the race? They better do something drastic soon, because once Microsoft and Nintendo get a big enough lead, Sony will never be able to catch up. Don't forget in 4 more years the next gen(Xbox 720, PS4, WiiN64) consoles will be mentioned, and 5 more years they'll launch the first one.

samXcor3 said:
what other system can BOAST that? shouldnt there be enough good games for ps3 that you dont need to play ps1 games? P.S.-- wii can play 5 gens. i'm no fanboy but you are wrong.
Wow the only way you can play 5 gen of games is if you fork over 5-15 dollars a game, i for one am not going to pay that when i got my n64 in the closet with its games, my snes in the basement with all its games, and my reg nintendo at my friends house. playstation i can play all my old games without forking over a penny. And if you weren't being such a fanboy you would realize the lack of this gen games for the ps3 is why its in last place for me as in most fun, and why in the future its in first, because of the mega hits that are coming, sounds just like what you nintendo fans always say wait for it its coming.

Dude stop swinging on nutsacks and use your brain i put the damn PS3 system in third place and you are flaming me about what the wii has. You are so blind you make yourself retarded.

Oh and about the need to play ps1 games, why not when you got it, its free. i should ask you the same question, shouldn't there be enough good wii games where you don't need to BUY old games. just a thought, since you seem to think playing old games means theres no good games on the current system.

Last edited:
Back