simply put, the most amazing system ever

samer

WiiChat Member
Oct 11, 2006
I never had this feeling about a console before since the n64, this wii console is unbelievable. Guess what? I totally forgot about the graphics and just had fun. Nintendo really has built, imo, the most amazing system ever. Even if it's technically inferior to the ps3/xbox 360, the menu/mii, wiisports, sexy controllers, small console and its charm has them beat. It's just a sexy system.

Definitely agree. I've just gotten about an hour and 55 minutes into Zelda and I am astonished at how well it plays.

Same with Tennis in Wii Sports...graphics are on par with Gamecube or worse, but still a very fun game that I will enjoy for a very long time.

I'm going to have to agree with you too. Sure, the graphics in Wii Sports are "last-gen", but everyone I know (including myself) still has one hell of a time playing it.

yeah, you totally forget about the graphics and just get sucked into the intuitive awesome gameplay. I played Wii sports with my family and they, not typically gamers at all, loved it. They liked excite truck too, I'm very happy.
The Wii is the new DS of consoles, I really hope it takes off like the DS because that means sick games for us!

WooHoo! with so many 'not worth the money'/ 'its broken'/ 'error code ***'/ pointer not on screen' etc issues on some posts i was starting to worry.... Im so glad you have all come on here to prove to me it was worth it after all... Thanks, guys! :lol:

OMG i agree with this post BEST CONSOLE EVER.... my mom actually who hasnt played a games since zelda Lttp on SNES wanted to play wiisports so i showed her how to play and she loves it haha, and my step father wants to try the golf part of it cuz hes big on golf....... Amazing job nintendo.... simple amazing console..... only problem i have found is sometimes the pointer likes to jump all over the place but that is probably because i have alot of wirless **** in my house so haha.... OH and the lack of online play from the start.... but it was a given so i am not down about it.... Wii :heart: Nintendo

agreed here! i played alot wii sports all day yesterday and i can't wait to play again tonight!

Yep! I'll give them a million thumbs up if had that many :) The graphics aren't bad. The water effects and scenery in Wii sports Golf looked really cool.

Back