Most fun?

sagema said:
I'd say the Wii, I'm clocking more hours on it. If I have a few spare minutes I can boot up the Wii and play a few quick games. Unlike the PS2, I have to have at least 2 spare hours.

I don't own a 360, and a PS3, but based on what my friends play, I'd say the 360 is 10x more fun than the PS3. Perhaps Home can put Sony back in the race? They better do something drastic soon, because once Microsoft and Nintendo get a big enough lead, Sony will never be able to catch up. Don't forget in 4 more years the next gen(Xbox 720, PS4, WiiN64) consoles will be mentioned, and 5 more years they'll launch the first one.

Well thats the same thing they said about xbox in the last gen, that it wouldn't be able to establish a well enough competion for the power house that was sony, but it did despite the ps2 having been out a year or two before the xbox.
I wouldn't count sony out.

OK well i've never been a huge Nintendo fan before thhe Wii came out, but now I can't get enough of it and now even better games are coming out for it other consoles are finding it very difficult to compete. At the moment the Wii wins hands down. It's got better games, original and marketed so much better than the PS3 or Xbox360 could ever be.

With regards to which will be in the future, well, that depend on each company. Nintendo have obviously got a much more creative and clever marketing team than Sony at the moment and yes the PS3 is far the superior machine in it's capabilities, but i think there will/are plans for either an add on for the Wii to make it more equal in how powerful it is, if not that definately a Wii that will wipe the floor with any other console. I think Nintendo are going to be up there for a long time.

yungblood6 said:
Wow the only way you can play 5 gen of games is if you fork over 5-15 dollars a game, i for one am not going to pay that when i got my n64 in the closet with its games, my snes in the basement with all its games, and my reg nintendo at my friends house. playstation i can play all my old games without forking over a penny. And if you weren't being such a fanboy you would realize the lack of this gen games for the ps3 is why its in last place for me as in most fun, and why in the future its in first, because of the mega hits that are coming, sounds just like what you nintendo fans always say wait for it its coming.

Dude stop swinging on nutsacks and use your brain i put the damn PS3 system in third place and you are flaming me about what the wii has. You are so blind you make yourself retarded.

Oh and about the need to play ps1 games, why not when you got it, its free. i should ask you the same question, shouldn't there be enough good wii games where you don't need to BUY old games. just a thought, since you seem to think playing old games means theres no good games on the current system.

No there isn't a need for good games and the ones in the Virtual console.
Just because you don't like all Wii games (its clear you don't, you've whined numerous times about it) doesn't mean others don't.

The Wii appeals to more than just pubescent teens and pre-adults.
So no matter what games some will play (Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda, Metroid) people still have fun. They don't limit themselves to what they should play like you do. Plus the Virtual Console adds more to what the Wii is doing, grabbing the older fans who want to play old games, and the new ones who missed out on them.

The reason you buy them is because Nintendo's been around the block, they made the Nes/Snes so long ago. There's just no need to make the Wii play discs and the cartridges.

Oh and as far as I remember, the PS3 is not fully backwards compatible.
Sorry bub.

X360 - Impressed me the most, games and online keep me playing this.
Wii & PS3 - These 2 are tied..
Wii - A new way to play, was great fun in the beginning, but was starting to doubt the system would keep me in soon after.
PS3 - A promising system to come, still struggling market-wise and game selection thus far isn't so great. But I can see a bright future for the PS3.

Back