Mother+Zapper=Problem

Yeah, well, if there's actually a gun in the game, I actually have a NEGATIVE percent chance of getting that game. My mom is even growing suspicious of SSBB because it has the word Brawl in the title.

Dont let her spoonfeed you...
That's just bogus

Well, if you REALLY want it, and I know I do, there are 2 ways to convice them.
the first involves a shovel and a nailgun.
OR, here is a smart answer.
In a study 2 yearsago, scientists tested to see if violent gaming makes the human mind more violent.
It turns out, 94% of the time, (I think) gamers see how violent the game is, and is inspired NOT to do that violent act.
Just tell them that you love violence and want to shoot people, and you want to pretend to, then when they think your insane, print out a piece of paper from the web, or microsoft word, telling them this study, and place it somewhere they can read it.
Then they say, "Our son can be saved!! Buy him the zapper to show him how bad guns are!"
I dont know, think of something.
You can also make a deal with them. Like chores or child exploitment or something for the zapper.

Odd tho cos Nintendo went back and redesigned it to NOT look like a gun.. Sure you hold it in the same way, but it looks like a bent pipe, not a gun. Just convinve your parents its not in fact meant to look like a gun, its meant to emulate... err giant pipe cleaners.. o_O

Deanis said:
Odd tho cos Nintendo went back and redesigned it to NOT look like a gun.. Sure you hold it in the same way, but it looks like a bent pipe, not a gun. Just convinve your parents its not in fact meant to look like a gun, its meant to emulate... err giant pipe cleaners.. o_O
that's a fair point actually. however, it is used as a gun in many games. so, it might not look like a gun but it's still used as one. this is bad in many peoples' views but if ur one of these people then just look at one of my other earlier replys on this.

shrek4wii said:
Our parents won't let us get the Zapper because they don't like the way it looks like a gun. How can we convince our parents to let us get the zapper?
LMAO! Are you even old enough to be on these forums without your parents permission!

Seriously, I'm not sure what is worse, your post or all the replies giving advise!

I don't want to be mean but, the Zapper looks nothing like a gun (unless you live in star trek) and besides guns are a part of the the real world (even though they are used for evil they also protect against it) I hate it when parents try to shield there children from reality and when they go out into it you don't know whats goin on. you should be taught about guns and how to use them safely and what to do if someone pulls one out on you...

Say mom don't worry violent games won't make me wanna go out and shoot someone, I make my own desicions...

How old are you btw?

got a good idea let her play wii sports and if she likes it say can you get zapper as it will make playing a hole lot better.

or be really really nice to her :lol:

Back