MP3 or Twilight Princess

Malachi said:
Zelda is boring crap. It's just Tomb Raider with an Elf.

Ahh a very uneducated answer young grasshopper. If anything Tomb Raider is like a Zelda with enormous breasts. I believe LOZ outdates TR by almost 10 years! Also the Zelda series kicks ass. Its not just a slasher game, its a thinking game too.

I was a 1st time Zelda and 1st time Metroid player...

I bought both games, I started out liking Metroid a lot more, but i found it got repetitive as the game went on.

I really did not like Zelda at all at the start, it was my first time playing a Zelda game and I was wondering what all the hype was... well after beating the Goron mines, I got immersed... I found it takes abit to get immersed, but once you're in, it hooks you man.. I can barely go a day without playing abit, I have yet to beat it though.

So I recommend Zelda heavily as a fellow 1st timer to both games.

$J-MONEY$ said:
Ahh a very uneducated answer young grasshopper. If anything Tomb Raider is like a Zelda with enormous breasts. I believe LOZ outdates TR by almost 10 years! Also the Zelda series kicks ass. Its not just a slasher game, its a thinking game too.

Tombraider was a 3D game before Zelda.

It's the same rip off crap, walk about, flick a switch, find some crap, kill a bit of crap.

Poor poor boring stuff.

Gustav1939 said:
ROFL That was a good one dude. I gotta tell that to my friend. She thinks Zelda tis the ****. It is the ****, and should belong in the toilet :p. I just dont like it. No offense.

Ha ha

Each to their own though but it is proper boring.

:)

I personally prefer MP3. The levels are beautiful, (yes, beautiful) and the music is great, gameplay very interesting and fun.

Haven't beat it yet, but look forward to doing so.

Malachi said:
Tombraider was a 3D game before Zelda.

It's the same rip off crap, walk about, flick a switch, find some crap, kill a bit of crap.

Poor poor boring stuff.

Really? so Tomb Raider came out on PS1, Sega Saturn, and PC in 1996 before LOZ did on the NES in 1987. Stop skipping school and get an education!

Back