I have mp3...

isn't he gonna get banned? i saw a guy get banned for saying he had super mario galaxy (totaly obvious) and he got banned.

Ronald said:
Just all the people that insulted me.
i have to say....Ronald has the biggest balls out of everyone, to make up stuff, but its funny in the end. Why are ppl dissing him?, he's just having fun, which should be what forum are for. Ronald proves that ppl are to uptight these days.

Ronald said:
Marioman: wow what a fag... Dunno what fag as in American term means gay and british term means cigarette has anything to do with a joke
Dude I don't really care that I called you that and I'd do it agian...you deserved it

Marioman said:
Dude I don't really care that I called you that and I'd do it agian...you deserved it
I still don't understand how homosexuality has anything to do with him lieing about having Metroid Prime 3?

Plus who is the term fag offensive to?
Gay's know they're gay. That's like calling a Jew a Jew. Stupid attempt at an insult.
And if he's straight which he probobly is then that's just plain false.

Well i guess it matter where you live, calling someone a fag where i live is just really an insult, not really calling them gay but saying they are an @$$ or something...

CantGetAWii said:
No he didn't actually, he said I didn't read what he wrote before and what another poster wrote but I did read both of them, hence me changing it to make him agreeing to being dumb. It was a joke you know. But no he didn't own everyone there, the only thing he owns is the game..oh wait no he doesn't own that either, damn :lol:

So i havn't gone down hill?

MarioMan said:

No i dont.

StevenNevets said:
I still don't understand how homosexuality has anything to do with him lieing about having Metroid Prime 3?

Plus who is the term fag offensive to?
Gay's know they're gay. That's like calling a Jew a Jew. Stupid attempt at an insult.
And if he's straight which he probobly is then that's just plain false.

Who cares, let em have lame insults, this thread was lame in itself.
A ploy to get attention or to have a quick laugh whichever. Just a waste of space.

Also remember the boy who cried wolf there ronny :lol:

Ronald: "oh no there are a bunch of wolves chasing after me and the only thing that can save me is some wii fans because if i dont show them a wii soon they will eat me!"

Wiichat members: "Ok there Ronald, remember the mp3 thread like we are gonna believe you psh."

Ronald said:
Marioman: wow what a fag... Dunno what fag as in American term means gay and british term means cigarette has anything to do with a joke

penguinphil: you're DEAD TO ME I have a feeling thats a joke but if its not than wow dude lol...

JCpackers05: I agree with Penguin That im dead to you? and i know your being serious. And im sorry i wasted your time looking at this thread instead of looking at another thread, but havn't you wasted your time by posting aswell?

CantGetAWii: Whoah what, man Ronald you've gone down hill my friend. You quoted Mygodthewiiowns as saying "you are one dumb fella" and i said "agreed" when if you read what he really said was "you are one fun fella" and i agreed to that, please read the post first.

Nintendo93: Cruel joke I hope your joking aswell, the first person who said cruel joke was, u seem serious.

dude. your soooooo gay. and when i first started posting in this thread i figured i find some stuff out about gameplay in mp:3 so no it wasnt a waste of time. now that i know you were lying. its well worth posting in here just to call you a stupid ass *****. :yesnod: so yeah. your little trying to "own me" didnt work at all. faggot go shoot yourself.

Ronald said:
Ronald: "oh no guys I can still make some funny jokes, don't worry wii fans.

Wiichat members: "Ok there Ronald, remember the mp3 thread like we are gonna believe you psh."

Pardon :lol:
Seriously Ronny the Wolf thing is a figure of speech, if wolves were chasing you we would believe you, if you say you have a game that is not quite out yet we won't believe you, thats what I was saying by that.

JCpackers05 said:
dude. your soooooo gay. and when i first started posting in this thread i figured i find some stuff out about gameplay in mp:3 so no it wasnt a waste of time. now that i know you were lying. its well worth posting in here just to call you a stupid ass *****. :yesnod: so yeah. your little trying to "own me" didnt work at all. faggot go shoot yourself.

I never said anything about "own" once.

And the wolf scenario was just me kidding around, im not always trying to argue you know.

Back