Guitar Hero 3 v.s. Metroid Prime 3+Super Mario Galaxy

Arsid

Arsidic Member
Dec 12, 2007
Should I get Guitar Hero 3 or MP3 AND SMG?

I know that both MP3 and SMG are better then GH3 but I'm a huge rock fan....
PLUS, I'm worried that after I beat MP3 and SMG, I won't want to play them again. While Gh3 seems like a game that'll never get boring.
ALSO, if I get GH3, I have to wait until Jan. 21 for a shipment to come, and that'll probably be sent back another 7 days if I can't make up my mind.

so...putting that into consideration...which should i get?

Last edited:
Well, SMG and MP3 are probably 2 of the best 3 or 4 games on the Wii. There will be a Guitar Hero 4 probably by Winter. But, by that winter MP3's price will probably have dropped..

I think you should buy Guitar Hero 3. But it's VERY close.

nic7 said:
Well, SMG and MP3 are probably 2 of the best 3 or 4 games on the Wii. There will be a Guitar Hero 4 probably by Winter. But, by that winter MP3's price will probably have dropped..

I think you should buy Guitar Hero 3. But it's VERY close.

The problem is, I'm bored NOW! If I get GH3, the earliest shipment is January 21, and then it'll take about 5-7 business days for it to come. By that time I'll almost have SSBB and I'll be playing that.
If I get Mp3+SMG it's INSTANT gratification and I think I'll be happy for awhile.

I'm kinda leaning towards MP3 and SMG

That's true. If you won't get it until near the end of January. Then you have to go with SMG/MP3. Just so you can play those all the way through Brawl's launch.

i got gh3, smg, and mp3 on the day they each came out on. gh3 is more fun than mp3 and mgs. i have played this game more than smg and mp3 combined.

GH3 even though I'm selling it cos I'm learning a real guitar but it is fun if your not interested in playing a real guitar.

Yea, if you have to wait for GH3, I know I would choose SMG and MP3. I already have the latter two. Personally I don't see what's so great about GH... wouldn't it be better to just play a real guitar? But hey, that's just personal opinion. Do what you like. But SMG and MP3 will easily keep you well ocupied till Brawl's release... provided you live in the U.S.A. (I've got to wait till Q2!).

Back