Super Mario Galaxy or Guitar Hero III

Mr. person

Warhammer 40k is the best
Jun 22, 2007
over the rainbow
HELP!!! wat do u people think i should get? i heard from my friend that Mario Galaxy was "kiddy" and that i should not get it. he said he has played the demo and said it was directed towards the ages of 7,8,9 or something like that. and for guitar hero 3, i just have this sense that it wont be that great or i will regret it later, so plz i need advise

It's your decision. SMG is a crazy game that's very fun to play.And GH3 is amazing and great to play. I would personally choose GH3 but it's up to you. Depends on what you like. I say you should go to the nearest mall that has wii's and 360's and play the demo on both of these games. Then make your decision

I have both and they both are incredible, if I had to pick I would go with Guitar Hero just for the re playability and challenge, it is considerable more difficult than SMG, but I haven't played a game as fun as SMG since Mario came out on the NES, so I guess it just depends on what you are after.

Well I'm waiting for both of them to get here.After I get them I can give a review or something :p .SMG looks awesome but I'm very interested in GH3 ,I say if you have a chance get them both.

Ok if I was you I would buy Guitar Hero 3 1st. When you it's time to buy another game then* get Super Mario Galaxy. Get both but I would get Guitar Hero 3 and TRUST ME you won't regret it it's a game you really can't get bored of.(-Maybe after like 2 Yrs. but I still play 1 and 2 sometimes-)
__Hoped I helped__

ive only got a chance to play GH3 but i've heard and seen good things about SMG.

If you like a challenge then you should go for GH3 but if u want to have easy fun go for SMG.

Personally I'd get SMG, it just looks like it has a greater life span.

Tough call. I was at the game store in the mall yesterday and they both SMG and GH3 on display, no more than four feet from one another. If you can go demo these games, as someone else already mentioned, you could learn a lot. SMG does cost half as much...

I already have GH3 (got it at midnight, launch day), and am going to buy SMG soon. (I actually avoided the demo so as not to spoil anything.)

The only reason I haven't gotten it yet is that I still haven't spent as much time with MLB Power Pros, RP:Table Tennis, and GH3 as I'd like-- adding SMG into the mix certainly won't help any.

Back