So I Went to Gamestop Today...

Sillyhat

The Crusher
May 21, 2006
I went there to pick up Guitar Hero 3, and also play Super Mario Galaxy demo. So I purchased Guitar Hero 3, great game I've been playing it two hours straight, on my way out I stopped at the Super Mario Galaxy demo to play it. I start the game and the analog stick is broke. It's broke as in the old N64 days where it would lag down and force the player to go down and not any other direction. It pissed me off, but o well thought I'd share that with everyone. Has anyone else played it at their Gamestop?

Ha ha ha, I remember renting that one game where you are a bear with a bird on your back [for some reason i can only think of crash bandicoot..which is wrong] and the controls were like that and I thought thats just how the game was, so I played it like that for HOURS. Then stopped and the next time I turned on my N64 it was fine and I felt retarded.

^epic post.

I got to play Mario Galaxy and I despised the camera angle. It was a complete aerial view the entire time. I suppose I'll get used to it eventually...

LevesqueIsKing said:
^epic post.

I got to play Mario Galaxy and I despised the camera angle. It was a complete aerial view the entire time. I suppose I'll get used to it eventually...

thx for the compliment

...It's been like this since the beginning of the analog stick..... Whatever orientation the stick is in when it is connected is "neutral"....You just had up held when you turned it on. A simple reconnect or reset would have fixed it...

^You can't turn them off in the store, although a temporary reconnect would have probably worked.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^epic post.

For the couple minutes I did play it, yea the camera angle did feel weird but it shouldn't be that hard to get used to. All the reviews said it wasn't a problem.

Brawny said:
...It's been like this since the beginning of the analog stick..... Whatever orientation the stick is in when it is connected is "neutral"....You just had up held when you turned it on. A simple reconnect or reset would have fixed it...
is that true with all consoles? Or just N ones?

I played it when I picked up GHIII last weekend..It was prett cool...all I got to do was run to the castle while the kingodom was being bombed and then I have to go...but I kept on pressing z to run faster cuase I was in RE4 mode and kept crouching...but it looked good to me

Yes, at least it does on my PSone. And since it's all the same controller...I'd wager the PS2 and 3 do too.

Back