MP8 Vs SPM

Mongrol

Jack Krauser=God
Jul 15, 2007
St.Helens, UK
Ok so im wondering what i should get out of super paper mario and Mario party 8 which is the funnest? or should i wait till octobor and get carnival games and metroid prime? (Im getting a game a month but if i leave this 1 out i can get 2 next month ^^)

I have both. If plan on doing mostly alone playing, SPM is the way to go. If you will be playing mostly with friends, then go MP8. MP8 has a sortof single player mode, but it doesn't last long and will bore you after a short while (no replay value at all for single player mode). MP8 is only useful when there are others around to play with you.

I would personally skip them both, get prime, and call it a day.

Mario Party is THE party game to have, assuming you have a network of friends and family who like to play video games. It has no online feature, so you have to know 2 or 3 other people who want to come over and play. Friends are what make this game fun, playing against the computer is pretty boring. If that doesn't appeal to you then Super Paper Mario is a great single player game and I can't recommend it enough.

I don't really see the appeal of carnival games, especially when you compare it to the other three behemoths you mentioned.

From my experience MP8 is fun with friends and bearable by yourself, as for SPM I've heard it is amazing 1 player game, so it depends on what you're looking for and also have heard MP3 is very good as well.

Back