Multiple Taunts in Brawl

LevesqueIsKing

An Instant Classic
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Just noticed something and I'm not sure anyone else did. If you check out the Ice Climber's update, you'll see that it looks like they have two different poses:

iceclimbers_070914a-l.jpg

iceclimbers_070914d-l.jpg

(Sorry for the links, my browser doesnt accept add-ons atm. If a mod doesn't change it I'll try to get onto another computer and change it).

The first taunt is the same one from melee, the second one, however, we have never seen. This cannot be part of a dodge or move because the Ice Climbers have dropped their hammers. It is also a possibility that it could be a 'beginning of match taunt' or an 'end match taunt', if Sakurai chooses to incorporate such an option. However, with today's update showing that all four buttons on the D-Pad are now usable, it is imo most likely that we will be seeing multiple taunts in Brawl.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
hmmm i saw the second one somewhere, maybe in the intro of melee, i forget but i have definetly seen it before on melee, and maybe he switched it to be their taunt, and their first pic is just them starting up an a-attack or something?

^I dont think they're charging an attack. It doesn't look like it, plus that was their exact taunt in melee, so it couldnt be a coincidence.

A good thought, nonetheless.

Back