Is Todays Update Confirmation of no Headset Support?

monkey-gun.jpg

Somewhereovertherainbow said:
It would be cool if you could connect your ds to wii and use that mic.:yesnod:

You know, they did include 4 different controller functions. So, maybe this isn't a completely impossible idea. Maybe, nintendo can make brawl bluetooth headset compatible, wiimote headset compatible, and the ds headset compatible.

I guess if you think about it, they would have to atleast have a bluetooth headset or a ds headset if they were to include a headset in brawl. (Actually, the would deffinately need blue tooth headset support saying that it would still piss off people who don't have a ds and use cube pads) Or the developers can choose to screw over anyone that plays with the cube controller. Of course, you know, nintendo might not even think of that...

Last edited:
it could be possible they're still making a headset because some people would not want to buy the headset or can't afford it and they could use the prewritten phrases and others could use the headset

krisv2010 said:
it could be possible they're still making a headset because some people would not want to buy the headset or can't afford it and they could use the prewritten phrases and others could use the headset

Another good point. Maybe Sakurai is only showing us the people who opted out of buying a headset and went with just the dpad texts. Seems farfetched yet something that nintendo could possibly do. (And if you think about it, the dpad system really would work better than anything that people without mics on xbox live have. Even though there are few.)

^Definetly a possibility. Especially since Sakurai said he has many online modes planned and would be announcing them periodically.

one thing though.
i will probably rarely play against randoms,

2 reasons

1 less fun you dont know them (but if it had chat we would get a chance to)
2 friends is more fun and the option of selecting who to play against and the rules and knowing who ure playing against, its more fun

also you can even text the randoms now so, it will feel just like normal brawl on single player, that would suck

plus we need headset, for many other reasons,

some people say just use a phone, but hell no im not wanting to spen that much on bloody credit when Nintendo could just release a headset

Yeah, I've Been Wondering Why Bluetooth headsets Haven't been Incorporated Yet...

I Saw At walmart yeaterday A Motorola BT Headset For The PS3, And I Was Wondering, "Why Hasn't Ninty Done This Yet?"

But, yeah, They Could Make A Headset RECEIVER And Put It In The USB Port And Then Just Have A Simple Wireless Headset. Not As Exoensive As A Bluetooh, eh?

Back