To the mad and unsatisfied (with online play)

I said it's stupid to be AS bitchy about it as the people explained in the OP, not to a random extent. Wasnt even talking about the people here, or did you miss that too?
What I dont understand, however, is the lack of hype from Nintendo about it all. Dont you think it a bit odd that they dont telivise this game yet if it's supposed to be as big a seller as they say it is?

well it dosn't come out for another 2 and a half months.....

and videogames don't get that much ads, like i didn't see any for ahlo 3, and that's the 'biggest entertainment event'

I like the no wins or losses mode idea

but I hope they include a competitive mode aswell

Well as far as the "no record keeping" thing...I'll probably keep my own updated. Maybe if they have a tagline on SSBB i'll keep it there.

Wii-Fi said:
Dude you get to play the Wii b/c of the "JAPS" hold off the slurs please. Why play Smash w/a headset? The only prob is that you can't add friends after a battle, but i the game's online should work as well as MSC. I'm not sure if i'd want to play internationally either however, it might be very laggy, that i will agree with you on.

I get to play the Wii because I bought it, if not from the "JAPS" it would be from someone else so I owe them nothing. Now about the headset, these gamers have got to come out of the box. Be social, don't be afraid of the light guys. No matter what your playing player to player interaction beats nothing.

Back