Is Wii going to have a headset for talking while online play?

yeah i had a fun time on xbox version but coming from the pc it is REALLY bad as far as recoil and such... but i think the wii will be awesome of the RIGHt developers get into the mix and make really great game. all it takes is a little time and you can have a great fps with decent graphics on the wii.

remember if Nintendo does not do it a 3rd party will as that is usually 90% or the time what happens... lol core company don't so a 3rd party monopolizes... lol

Yeah but we all hope that nintendo make their own headset, and if they dont they should or they may team up with another manufactuer but they might want a mic for games like mario party like last time. :)

I think it's possible for CS to come. I know that a lot of developers are excited about the possibilites that the Wii brings and I've heard somewhere that it's easier for developers to make games for the Wii than it is for other systems. EA has publically stated a few times how much they love the Wii.

I think a headset will come out eventually. Hopefully Nintendo branded but if not, it'll be a 3rd party.

I kind of hope CS doesn't come out for Wii...I mean...I'm going on 8 years in CS (not source), and let me tell you...As many people are playing it, it's a very dead game. The only map you'll be playing is dust2, and trust me...After 4 years! of that map, you start to not give a damn about the game anymore.

Yeah I don't think there should be no worries about headset.... I'm sure there will be some way to communicate.... The graphics may not b 1080p, but nintendo got sense. and like Prez said "there are usb ports" and the wiimote has bluetooth. So I mean the online play only could be the best there is. I really wanted to see a sequel to Jet Force Gemini on the Wii tho. nah that game would be a killer, if it was released for the wii, with the same fun multiplayer format and online play............. But i agree tho, online play won't be the same with out the headset. There won't be any fun if you can't trash talk your opponent while they are losing lol...... and if there are games like socom, You will need some way to communicate. Whose with me????

A headset system just like PS3 would be the best and would allow the most options to the end user. And I hope it comes soon.

Xepher__ said:
I kind of hope CS doesn't come out for Wii...I mean...I'm going on 8 years in CS (not source), and let me tell you...As many people are playing it, it's a very dead game. The only map you'll be playing is dust2, and trust me...After 4 years! of that map, you start to not give a damn about the game anymore.

It's all about GunGames and Stabbing peoples faces when you get to this point.

Back