Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
ottoman said:
Wii_Smurf said:
BULLSHIT!, It was Muslims and EVERYONE knows it. Like I stated in a previous post:

Really everyone knows it? well i dont...do you have facts that proove Muslims did it? I bet you dont :)

Once again your just going on what the news has told you. You dont even TRY to find things out for yourself. Good luck to you in your fututre life, your going to need it.

Im sorry, i ddint know you met the people that did it? wht did they look like? Its pretty easy to plant passports in the Plane, and it probably was Arabs that actually flew the plane, but who organized it? who actually made the buildings fall? Bush and America.

Fire does not burn at a high enough temperature to melt steel, so how did the building collapse? Small explosions can be seen coming from the towers after the collision, like dynamite. They occur SECONDS before the collapse. The building fell straghit down, just like a demolition..all the facts are there, i think your mind is subconciously blocking the truth, becuase of the fact you love your Nation.

By all means Love your nation, But hate your goernment, for they have led you into War and Destruction, and have left the blood of many on the Americans Futures. America is a great state, unfortunatley its run by a lunatic.

You are certainly right otto, the simple facts of temperatures are:

1) 1535ºC (2795ºF) - melting point of iron
2) 1510ºC (2750ºF) - melting point of typical structural steel
3) 825ºC (1517ºF) - maximum temperature of hydrocarbon fires burning in the atmosphere without pressurization or pre-heating (premixed fuel and air - blue flame)

Diffuse flames burn far cooler.
Oxygen-starved diffuse flames are cooler yet.

The fires in the towers were diffuse which means they were well below 800ºC.
Their dark smoke showed they were oxygen-starved particularly in the South Tower.

Of course I disagree with you saying Bush and America are behind it (which I'm not really surprised to hear from you). However, MY research has lead me to believe the towers steel frames didn't need to melt because the towers collapsed by losing some of their structural strength which and that required exposure to much less heat. Lots of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel was found at the site. This results when steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks. The explosions could be the result of many possibilities, I mean hello the WTC just got hit with a freakin airliner.

if you are THAT hateful of these people being gangstas in your own backyard then do your civic duty and call the police department to tell them about suspicious activity

have u ever tried dealing with the cops in england, they are shite, thats why i respect all american police they kno wat to do

I_Dont_Know859 said:
ottoman said:
You are certainly right otto, the simple facts of temperatures are:

1) 1535ºC (2795ºF) - melting point of iron
2) 1510ºC (2750ºF) - melting point of typical structural steel
3) 825ºC (1517ºF) - maximum temperature of hydrocarbon fires burning in the atmosphere without pressurization or pre-heating (premixed fuel and air - blue flame)

Diffuse flames burn far cooler.
Oxygen-starved diffuse flames are cooler yet.

The fires in the towers were diffuse which means they were well below 800ºC.
Their dark smoke showed they were oxygen-starved particularly in the South Tower.

Of course I disagree with you saying Bush and America are behind it (which I'm not really surprised to hear from you). However, MY research has lead me to believe the towers steel frames didn't need to melt because the towers collapsed by losing some of their structural strength which and that required exposure to much less heat. Lots of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel was found at the site. This results when steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks. The explosions could be the result of many possibilities, I mean hello the WTC just got hit with a freakin airliner.

thats exactly what we learned in our counter terrorist classes for the NYPD. we learned what made the impact of those planes so catastrophic and basically i dont know hit it on the head because verbatim thats whats been said.

BLAHBLAH said:
have u ever tried dealing with the cops in england, they are shite, thats why i respect all american police they kno wat to do

if you want to make THAT big of an impact, notify the FBI then its international if your PD wont handle it

callme.nasty said:
aaaaaandd thats where you went wrong. There are countless accounts of Jesus outside of the Bible. Not only are there many christian writings about Jesus that failed to make the bible, but there are also many Roman and Jewish writing which have accounts of Jesus. And thats the thing, there are many accounts of Jesus by people who are not even of the Catholic faith and do not even believe in him.

aaaaaandd thats where you went wrong. There are countless accounts of Pope Constantine calling a Papal Bull around 400AD to decide which stories of Jesus should be kept in the New Testament. Approx 400 years after the event the Bible was compiled. Jesus most likely existed. But in what capacity (son of god, man, revolutionary, king of the jews, prophet) it is hard to determine for the unbiased observer.

On the other hand, the Koran (its the way I was taught to spell it) and the stories about Mohammed are contemporary to the time they occurred. While I do not follow any religion, I find it easier to beleive something written from first hand experience.

If I may throw another thought into the whole terrorist debate, can anyone please explain the difference for me between a terrorist and a freedom fighter?
I only ask because I've never ever ever heard of someone watching Star Wars and supporting the empire.. .. .. Yes, Luke,Han,Chewie etc would all be classed as terrorists by the state controlled media of that environment.

Squall7 said:
2 things:
1. Please present those findings.
2. Was it found to be THE Jesus? i.e. The son of God, and if so, why are we not convinced that Christianity is the correct religion?

unfortunately i can't give you any links or anything. I have taken a class on it though, and am fairly educated in this. I haven't just made up random facts. As for why you're not convinced christianity is the correct religion... i don't know. Thats what i'm trying to convince you of. There is proof, just not open minds.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
your views on muslims as collectivly as a whole is what pisses me off and quite frankly so is your ignorance. im begining to realize that im wasting my time in arguing with you because you just simply dont get it.

and not being an american has EVERYTHING to do with it because this type of behavior doesnt happen with the muslims in the US. infact many live here and many are respected. get over your ignorant fear.

I don't mind Muslims in the US as long as they dont violate the laws and freedoms of the US. What can be scary about it though is the terrorist cells that develope from this. Their are also sleeper cells were the Terrorist blends in with Amercian culture like that guy that works at the 7-11 that says hey to you every time you go by but when he gets the call...well use your imagination. It makes things a lot more complicated...stupid sleeper cells:prrr:

I_Dont_Know859 said:
I don't mind Muslims in the US as long as they dont violate the laws and freedoms of the US. What can be scary about it though is the terrorist cells that develope from this. Their are also sleeper cells were the Terrorist blends in with Amercian culture like that guy that works at the 7-11 that says hey to you every time you go by but when he gets the call...well use your imagination. It makes things a lot more complicated...stupid sleeper cells:prrr:

neither do i and i guess that makes me biased for being an LEO (law enforcement official).

the terrorist cells are sick and just wrong. however people get habbeeb and muhamad confused. the pakastanis that run most of the gas stations and 7-11s are far different from the arabs. people tend to forget that.

the arabs run the liquor stores along with the chineese atleast in NY. the pakastanis run the 7-11s.

captainff said:
If I may throw another thought into the whole terrorist debate, can anyone please explain the difference for me between a terrorist and a freedom fighter?

is that directed at me? If so, I believe in fighting for freedom and democracy like freedom of life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. The terrorists are the Islam Extremeists who have vowed never to stop fighting us unless we give into the Islamic ways. Of course terrorists like to produce terror, or climate of fear, hence the name terrorists and prefer to attack unarmed civilians and maximize as many casualties as possible an use the media to create propaganda to help spread the fear. I took a class at my university over terrorism and learned the 3 C's: Crazies, Criminals, and Crusaders. If you want a detailed definition of each look it up yourself.

Last edited:
Sillyhat said:
They're all terrorists.

Who are? ALL Muslims. Because there your wrong
And I suggest you change your post and don't reply lol.
otherewise this Thread will go sick!

Sillyhat said:
They're all terrorists.

ignorant piece of....

must refrain from all anger attacks

youre so stupid plain and simple- change your post and get rid of it NOW

captainff said:
aaaaaandd thats where you went wrong. There are countless accounts of Pope Constantine calling a Papal Bull around 400AD to decide which stories of Jesus should be kept in the New Testament. Approx 400 years after the event the Bible was compiled. Jesus most likely existed. But in what capacity (son of god, man, revolutionary, king of the jews, prophet) it is hard to determine for the unbiased observer.

On the other hand, the Koran (its the way I was taught to spell it) and the stories about Mohammed are contemporary to the time they occurred. While I do not follow any religion, I find it easier to beleive something written from first hand experience.

I only ask because I've never ever ever heard of someone watching Star Wars and supporting the empire.. .. .. Yes, Luke,Han,Chewie etc would all be classed as terrorists by the state controlled media of that environment.

i didn't go wrong there. i was stating mere facts and you confirmed them. As for Pope Constantine, yes, he may have decided which letters went into the bible 400 years later, but that doesn't mean thats when they were written. Letters in the bible, and others including the letters of Philip which are not in the bible, were not all written after Jesus death. Many of them were written as Jesus was alive. Some of the letters that were written after Jesus death were still written by people who lived at the time of Jesus, were disciples of Jesus, or knew Jesus.

I feel i have one of the better outlooks here than most of you. I was not born Catholic, but i saw the truth and converted. Most of you, especially the muslims, were probably born your faith. I truthfully cannot see anyone born non-muslim converting to that faith. If you look at it from a non-muslim point of view, and an open mind, its just doesn't make sense.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ignorant piece of....

must refrain from all anger attacks

youre so stupid plain and simple- change your post and get rid of it NOW

i thought it was funny. wrong, but funny. people need to lighten up. its just a website, who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back