Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wii_Smurf said:
BULLSHIT!, It was Muslims and EVERYONE knows it. Like I stated in a previous post:

Wii_Smurf said:
HMM, WE GOT THE ENTIRE NY POLICE, FIREFGIHTERS, CITIZENS AND EVERYONE ELSE TO BELIEVE IT WAS AFRAUD
No it was Muslims who were just idiots and deserved to die in those planes![/quote

Thats my personal opinion. I have done my research and I stay by my opinion

Really everyone knows it? well i dont...do you have facts that proove Muslims did it? I bet you dont :)

Once again your just going on what the news has told you. You dont even TRY to find things out for yourself. Good luck to you in your fututre life, your going to need it.

of course it was the muslims- thats what he ment by an inside job (atleast thats how i precieved it as? )

all of them were arabic and drove the planes in the buildings

Im sorry, i ddint know you met the people that did it? wht did they look like? Its pretty easy to plant passports in the Plane, and it probably was Arabs that actually flew the plane, but who organized it? who actually made the buildings fall? Bush and America.

Fire does not burn at a high enough temperature to melt steel, so how did the building collapse? Small explosions can be seen coming from the towers after the collision, like dynamite. They occur SECONDS before the collapse. The building fell straghit down, just like a demolition..all the facts are there, i think your mind is subconciously blocking the truth, becuase of the fact you love your Nation.

By all means Love your nation, But hate your goernment, for they have led you into War and Destruction, and have left the blood of many on the Americans Futures. America is a great state, unfortunatley its run by a lunatic.

Last edited:
I though he meant 'Inside' as in American made, As in Bush!

He did say:

ottoman said:
That 9/11 was an inside job. If you check the facts, and look at how the buildings actually collpased, you would see that it was more than terorrism....it was Bush himself.

And ottoman, I DID do my research and of course I can't prove it lol. But neither can you,
Like you said 'Im' believing the Media/news and those documentries you saw were by..... The MEDIA!
I have done my research

Last edited:
ottoman said:
Wii_Smurf said:
BULLSHIT!, It was Muslims and EVERYONE knows it. Like I stated in a previous post:

Really everyone knows it? well i dont...do you have facts hat proove Muslims did it? I bet you dont :)

the NYPD has anti terrorist classes and i for one have taken a few of them and which ones i havent been able to take (because i lack time on) my boyfriend has taken (infact im wearing his CTU- counter terrorist unit) Tshirt right now.

we know it was the arab nation unfortunitly and we know they did it because of alah and all that. i dont understand why we're afraid or what you ment by that???? :wtf:

ETA- no it was not bush's fault if you read what i wrote above. this was an inside job pertaining to the arabs

if i offend any muslims then a well!!!
the best way to control imigration is to line 20 army snipers up on the english end of the channel tunnel where they all ****ing come from n let the snipers have a 'moving target' practice session, n then u can give them money for c in how many they got. or just do what wii smurf previosuly posted, send out a battleship evrytime a ship full comes into english waters, then lets c how the econmoy runs when there arent any more coming over here for a free ride cos wen they get over here, they get a woppin gr8 house, a brand new car n sheds of cash, n then u luk on the streets on manchester n u c the homeless white ppl hu dnt get **** all money wise, n it pisses me ryt off, jus shoot the lot of em tht try and come over,

its simple and it solves the whole problem

BLAHBLAH said:
the best way to control imigration is to line 20 army snipers up on the english end of the channel tunnel where they all ****ing come from n let the snipers have a 'moving target' practice session, n then u can give them money for c in how many they got. or just do what wii smurf previosuly posted, send out a battleship evrytime a ship full comes into english waters, then lets c how the econmoy runs when there arent any more coming over here for a free ride cos wen they get over here, they get a woppin gr8 house, a brand new car n sheds of cash, n then u luk on the streets on manchester n u c the homeless white ppl hu dnt get **** all money wise, n it pisses me ryt off, jus shoot the lot of em tht try and come over,

who died and made you ICE first of all??????

second of all what are you the arab hitler? if you dont like it then i suggest you move to a remote island where you can live in your white supremacy bubble all by your lonesome and get the hell outta manchester england.

no one is forcing you to live there, just denounce citizen ship and find your own place to live- worked for marlon brando

i cant believe i am reading what you wrote!

no y shud i live somewhere else when ive bin born n raised in england, n then u get these comin over through the chunnel hu have never bin here b4, WE NEED TO EMPLOY AUSTRALIAS TACTICS....fukin stop then gettin in!!!!!

ottoman said:
Wii_Smurf said:

Really everyone knows it? well i dont...do you have facts that proove Muslims did it? I bet you dont :)

Once again your just going on what the news has told you. You dont even TRY to find things out for yourself. Good luck to you in your fututre life, your going to need it.

about 2 or 3 weeks ago a muslim admitted to planning the whole thing. i forget his name, but if you pay attention at all he also admitted to many other terroristic attacks. now this part is my opinion, but i doubt a muslim would've hired a bunch of americans to take down america.

and without trying to take a shot at your religion, i'd like for you to prove to me why the muslim faith is not a false one. As far as i know, Muhammed wrote the koran by himself, with no one else as a wittness.

You see, many, many people believe in God because there is much historical evidence of him being true. Whether it be Jews, Catholics, Christians, whatever, although they may have slightly different beliefs, they believe in the same God, and all of these religions have branched from the Jewish faith of the belief in God. Yet the muslim faith, it just came out of no where.
Not to be rude, but how can you base a faith on the writing of a single person that no one else witnessed?

BLAHBLAH said:

Good point maybe we should have a better system, Like Australlia where you have to be doing something for the Country to come in

callme.nasty said:
about 2 or 3 weeks ago a muslim admitted to planning the whole thing. i forget his name, but if you pay attention at all he also admitted to many other terroristic attacks. now this part is my opinion, but i doubt a muslim would've hired a bunch of americans to take down america.

and without trying to take a shot at your religion, i'd like for you to prove to me why the muslim faith is not a false one. As far as i know, Muhammed wrote the koran by himself, with no one else as a wittness.

You see, many, many people believe in God because there is much historical evidence of him being true. Whether it be Jews, Catholics, Christians, whatever, although they may have slightly different beliefs, they believe in the same God, and all of these religions have branched from the Jewish faith of the belief in God. Yet the muslim faith, it just came out of no where.
Not to be rude, but how can you base a faith on the writing of a single person that no one else witnessed?

And I don't follow, Was this aimed at me

Last edited:
BLAHBLAH said:

Or, perhaps you could look at the facts. When illegal immigrants come over, they're treated like cattle - packed into places where no English person would put up with. You say they cost us soo much? Where's your proof?

In actual fact, most of our taxes get wasted by our government with PFI's and the like. Plus, let's not forget that local money is spent in large chain stores, because they can buy in bulk and we pay less, but most of that money gets sucked up through the heirarchy so it can be collected and spent by individuals and spread out throughout the shareholders and other upper-class buisnesses like BMW and the like. It's an economic vacuum.

they dnt get treated like cattle at all. ill jus let ya know this n its a true story, bout 3 months ago in oldham a family of illegals moved into a 6 bedroomed detached house with double garage n all tht ****, they had a brand new aston, u tell me how sum1 hu jibbed onto a train to get here and had onli bin in the country 2 weeks could afford summat like tht!!!

callme.nasty said:
ottoman said:

Of course i heard about this, but thats no real evidence. how hard would it be for bush to get this guy from iraq and have him say all this. it wuld take him less than 20 minutes.

BLAHBLAH said:
no y shud i live somewhere else when ive bin born n raised in england, n then u get these comin over through the chunnel hu have never bin here b4, WE NEED TO EMPLOY AUSTRALIAS TACTICS....fukin stop then gettin in!!!!!

you think im happy about illegals comming to america and i cant make an arrest because jose cruz doesnt have any photo ID and cant speak english so i have to call down the only spanish speaking cop in my precinct? youre an idiot plain and simple

you dont know sh*t about your own country and you dont know sh*t about tactics!

Squall7, Now:

Idc what they do for us, They could give me £1,000,000 but the fact and the matter is that they aren't meant to be in our country, They are commiting a crime being here and should be shot/shipped off!

yea bt america n england have diff rules on imigration, n yea i do kno **** bout my country, im nt gunna kno fuk all bout it am i, i dnt care what ppl think bout me to be honest bt i kno tht all of the stuff im sayin is on evry other TRUE english persons mind

they are fukin tresspassin when they come in illegally, and i think tresspassing IS A ****ING CRIME!!! and the owner of tht land has the authority to do what it feels is needed to stop the tresspassin, tony blair should snipe the friggin lot of em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back