Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
i kno its against christianity and them religions but not alot of people belive in it where i live, thats y they do it cos they are nt under a religion, bt the muslims that openly admit to being muslim,yea i dont have a problem with muslims at all, but when they say "o yea im a muslim" n then 10 minutes later they go out and start taking drugs, it jus baffles me, because all the muslims that stick to the religion are fighting hard to give them a gd name, n then the others supposed muslims who do drugs and drink r whats causing the bad name to muslims

ottoman said:
im glad to see the ignorance being put in its place. Wii smurf i hope you can finally see that your being stupid. And "Blah" your just ignorant, So what if ONE mosque was led by ONE bad man? Theres billions of mosques and billions of mosque leaders. Another ignorant view.

I wont be for the next 5 days guys, i hope the people with good minds (RPGmaster, TLC, Squall and alot of others) keep this thread safe from destruction of Ignorance and stupidity. I turst they will.

in truth, when 9-11 happend i wanted to just bomb everything. i was like F*CK IRAQ F*CK THE MUSLIMS F*CK EVERYTHING! from time to time in all honesty i still say "bomb the whole Fing country" but when you stop to think about all the children and the innocent people and the fact that youre destroying their home (although they destroyed mine- nyc- and took away my brothers and sisters of the shield along with everyone else who died on that die).

9-11 is one of the saddest days in history and when i listened to the president make his speech, i sat in my room and cried for probably 3 days straight and decided i wanted to go into the army. when the army rejected me because of my weight ( i used to be a fat kid now im skinny), i realized i was going in for all the wrong reasons and i needed to educate myself in learning that the muslim faith isnt as sick and twisted as these terrorists make it out to believe.

not everyone is osama bin laden and not everyone has a bomb attached to them. for if you think that, then you dont belong in america. america is a place where ALL races come together (except down south -insert racist joke lol). weither you like it or not, youre ethnicity is your heritage. i was born here, i am an american BUT no one is "white" its not an ethnicity regardless of what you put down on a piece of paper as a choice. trace your ancestry and youll see where you came from (im austrain and romanian- if there was an exile id probably be sent to romania thats almost guarenteed).

think clearly and learn quickly theres more to life than what you learn in school and never believe what you read because it will ALWAYS be biased.

an education is the key to breaking the ignorance

BLAHBLAH said:
i kno its against christianity and them religions but not alot of people belive in it where i live, thats y they do it cos they are nt under a religion, bt the muslims that openly admit to being muslim,yea i dont have a problem with muslims at all, but when they say "o yea im a muslim" n then 10 minutes later they go out and start taking drugs, it jus baffles me, because all the muslims that stick to the religion are fighting hard to give them a gd name, n then the others supposed muslims who do drugs and drink r whats causing the bad name to muslims
There's plenty of different forms of Islam, just like Christianity. Some follow more closely to their repsected Holy Books, whilst others are not so strict.

ottoman said:
im glad to see the ignorance being put in its place. Wii smurf i hope you can finally see that your being stupid. And "Blah" your just ignorant, So what if ONE mosque was led by ONE bad man? Theres billions of mosques and billions of mosque leaders. Another ignorant view.

I wont be for the next 5 days guys, i hope the people with good minds (RPGmaster, TLC, Squall and alot of others) keep this thread safe from destruction of Ignorance and stupidity. I turst they will.

in truth, when 9-11 happend i wanted to just bomb everything. i was like F*CK IRAQ F*CK THE MUSLIMS F*CK EVERYTHING! from time to time in all honesty i still say "bomb the whole Fing country" but when you stop to think about all the children and the innocent people and the fact that youre destroying their home (although they destroyed mine- nyc- and took away my brothers and sisters of the shield along with everyone else who died on that die).

9-11 is one of the saddest days in history and when i listened to the president make his speech, i sat in my room and cried for probably 3 days straight and decided i wanted to go into the army. when the army rejected me because of my weight ( i used to be a fat kid now im skinny), i realized i was going in for all the wrong reasons and i needed to educate myself in learning that the muslim faith isnt as sick and twisted as these terrorists make it out to believe.

not everyone is osama bin laden and not everyone has a bomb attached to them. for if you think that, then you dont belong in america. america is a place where ALL races come together (except down south -insert racist joke lol). weither you like it or not, youre ethnicity is your heritage. i was born here, i am an american BUT no one is "white" its not an ethnicity regardless of what you put down on a piece of paper as a choice. trace your ancestry and youll see where you came from (im austrain and romanian- if there was an exile id probably be sent to romania thats almost guarenteed).

think clearly and learn quickly theres more to life than what you learn in school and never believe what you read because it will ALWAYS be biased.

I think it was a problem with the system, but it double posted.

Last edited:
BLAHBLAH said:

Can't argue with that
If more than 50% of Muslims give them a bad name [Not saying it is 50%, More like 5%] thats where the problems start

ottoman said:
Wii smurf i hope you can finally see that your being stupid.

I will accept that fact that I went abit over board but as for being stupid you can go to hell...

I stated that Illegal Immigrants should be shot and I stay by that, It's just that I never see any other Illegal Immigrants other than Muslims, And yeah thats probably the Media and the news I see but what I see will reflect on my opinion.

And WAH!!!!! super Triple post lol

Last edited:
BLAHBLAH said:

chassidic jews are the same way

they are always getting arrested for prostitution in NYC. meanwhile they are the firm believers of the torah

what have you got to say about that?! and im jewish (my mom is orthodox)

TLC you posted the same thing twice lol.

And you obviously realised you were wrong about your views after 9/11 and changed them. good for you.

However, let me make one thing clear. After alot o research, theories and watchin many videos and reading articles, i have came to the conclusion (As have many many many many others) That 9/11 was an inside job. If you check the facts, and look at how the buildings actually collpased, you would see that it was more than terorrism....it was Bush himself.

Some on you may agree, an some may say im wrong. All i ask is that you research before you flame me...you might be shocked by what you find.

Its also been pretty much proven it was an inside job.

Last edited:
The_Loose_Cannon said:

It was interesting the difference between 9/11 and 7/7. 9/11 had people getting enraged wanting war with Bin Laden and the like. In 7/7 it was more about defiance. An example of this was on the radio, requests for ChumbaWomba's Tubthumpin', the "I get knocked down, and I get up again, cos you're never gonna keep me down".

Of course, one has to realise that Bin Laden doesn't actually have a connection with Hussein. They hated each other.

Also, I'm with ottoman on the belief that it was an inside job, though I know it's a contraversial perspective, which is why I don't advertise it much anymore. Usually ends up with me being shouted down by Americans... But I'm not as uptight about the issue as I used to be.

Also, I hate credit cards. My parent's got into soo much debt (no fault of their own - just the way the system works), and I can only just stand having a student loan...

Last edited:
ottoman said:
TLC you posted the same thing twice lol.

And you obviously realised you were wrong about your views after 9/11 and changed them. good for you.

However, let me make one thing clear. After alot o research, theories and watchin many videos and reading articles, i have came to the conclusion (As have many many many many others) That 9/11 was an inside job. If you check the facts, and look at how the buildings actually collpased, you would see that it was more than terorrism....it was Bush himself.

Some on you may agree, an some may say im wrong. All i ask is that you research before you flame me...you might be shocked by what you find.

thanks :) maybe the system is a bit retarded? i wonder why my speech went through like 5 times? weird

i can see where many people think that this whole conspiricy is bushes fault. keep in mind this was a vendetta with his father. he had NO intentions of finding osama bin ladin. he wanted hussien dead. bin ladin was NOWHERE to be found after 9-11. when bush's father was in office there were many "tiffs" with hussien and him. then cliton uh i mean clinton was in office and while he got blow jobs his idiot wife did everything and left the mess for our president now "W" to clean up.

however i do not think that this was a personal attack with bushs name written on it. it without a doubt was an inside job and if youve ever seen movies there were many signs of 9-11 happening and quite posisbly COULD HAVE been prevented. not saying we didnt try but it could of.....

in any event, i support bush, i support his decisions although the war is not our place. if iraq wanted us dead like everyone thinks will happen with the terrorist alerts, they would have stoped all these negociations and droped the bomb on us already.

its all hype. my friends and family are dying in iraq for the democracy of others. its bullsh*t

ottoman said:
Its also been pretty much proven it was an inside job.

BULLSHIT!, It was Muslims and EVERYONE knows it. Like I stated in a previous post:

Wii_Smurf said:
HMM, WE GOT THE ENTIRE NY POLICE, FIREFGIHTERS, CITIZENS AND EVERYONE ELSE TO BELIEVE IT WAS AFRAUD
No it was Muslims who were just idiots and deserved to die in those planes!

Thats my personal opinion. I have done my research and I stay by my opinion

Last edited:
Wii_Smurf said:
BULLSHIT!, It was Muslims and EVERYONE knows it. Like I stated in a previous post:

of course it was the muslims- thats what he ment by an inside job (atleast thats how i precieved it as? :confused: )

all of them were arabic and drove the planes in the buildings :nonod:

ETA- NOT the first time the WTC was attacked btw! remember the bombs back in like 1994? my father was working for a company in the first building i believe when the bomb went off

Wii_Smurf said:

Wii_Smurf said:
HMM, WE GOT THE ENTIRE NY POLICE, FIREFGIHTERS, CITIZENS AND EVERYONE ELSE TO BELIEVE IT WAS AFRAUD
No it was Muslims who were just idiots and deserved to die in those planes!

Thats my personal opinion. I have done my research and I stay by my opinion
So, now we've gone from "muslim extremists" to "muslims" huh?

Actually, there's quite a bit of evidence that suggests otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back