Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) I don't believe your religion is violent, I know a lot of Muslims myself.
2) I think some people may think this because it is so called "radicalised Muslims" that carry out terrorist attacks. (9/11, 7/7, other **** in Iraq and Afghanistan)
3) I hope terrorists go to hell.

btw, I hate these kind of threads.

Hey im back. Lol
I just read what I typed and well....

Im
NO IM NOT SORRY

Though I admit what I said was abit far but I still state that Allah Babba is a classic LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Anyways

Mitch2025 said:
he is just an arrogant SOB infact he is the reason people view Christians like me as uneducated blind followers who dont know anything.

Talking about me there? :smilewinkgrin:

ottoman said:
i havent insulted your religion or your faith...
Course you havn't I don't have one. Though you insulted England. And for that I have to fight back. Because like you and your religion [Enter Policical Music] I love my country and if ANYONE insults England and is serious, Thats when I start to get mad because ENGLAND ROCKS!

Last edited:
Wii_Smurf said:
Hey im back. Lol
I just read what I typed and well....

Im
NO IM NOT SORRY

Though I admit what I said was abit far but I still state that Allah Babba is a classic LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Anyways

Talking about me there? :smilewinkgrin:

Course you havn't I don't have one. Though you insulted England. And for that I have to fight back. Because like you and your religion [Enter Policical Music] I love my country and if ANYONE insults England and is serious, Thats when I start to get mad because ENGLAND ROCKS!

You idiot, i never insulted england, i even stated after that, that those werent real insults, they were just trying to prove a point, about how ignorant some people are..get some glasses.

Here it is:

"Although i have nothing against The english, they are always being racist and rude. they are very boring and stupid, and just drink and be racist. Not a nice feeling reading that isit smurf? Doesnt make you feel good inside eh? (just proving a point, didnt mean any of that people :))"

See?

Last edited:
Course I see...
But the fact and the matter is that my main point was: And I quote

Wii_Smurf said:
Well Ottoman

No offence but I see you live in London. I myself live in Manchester and I think that the reason why alot of people in UK mainly mate Muslims and people from pakistan etc is because ALOT of Illegal Immigrants in UK are/Have been proven to be Muslims and that doesn't help the hatred of the religion too..

Now going back to what you said which was....

ottoman said:
The basic purpose of this thread, is your general view on Muslims

And I answered that. I stated my opinion and I think you blew it way out of proportion. you basically said to me that I said: Illegal Immigrants are wrong and THEREFORE so are Muslims

And I didn't. As you can see I said that Muslims are wrong to come to our Country Illegally and blow us up, Which happened

Plus. Back to playing that Race Card. Muslims In-Fact tried to ban our flag saying it was racist? WTF! [I don't know if it was Muslims, So if it wasn't im sorry]

ANYWAYS: GTFO MY LAND!

britain.gif

Wii_Smurf said:
Sorry, but England does not rock. There's a failing government, the education system here should be better, the media here is completely rubbish, the national health service is on the brink of, tonnes of people here are racist, we have little in the way of primary industry anymore, we have an entire generation growing up to be trouble makers, we still have a massive divide in the class system and plenty more.

Not saying everywhere else is much better, but England does not rock as much as you think.

Also, you do have a religion. If you have a belief structure, then you have a religion.
Aethiest - belief in there being no God.
Agnostic - belief in there being some form of God, but not knowing where/what/who/where/how.
Nihilim - Belief in nothing.

Squall7 said:
Sorry, but England does not rock. There's a failing government, the education system here should be better, the media here is completely rubbish, the national health service is on the brink of, tonnes of people here are racist, we have little in the way of primary industry anymore, we have an entire generation growing up to be trouble makers, we still have a massive divide in the class system and plenty more.

Not saying everywhere else is much better, but England does not rock as much as you think.

Also, you do have a religion. If you have a belief structure, then you have a religion.
Agnostic - belief in there being some form of God, but not knowing where/what/who/where/how.

Well put :)

Napalmbrain said:
How can anyone judge an entire religion based on the warped interpretations of a few nutcases? Anyone who's bothered to learn a bit about Islam will find that it values peace and tolerance, and does not condone terrorism- Terrorists and dictators are missing this point. Anyone with common sense would know that Adolf Hitler is hardly representative of Christianity, so why should Osama bin Laden be representative of Islam?

Exactly. If you actually read the Qu'ran, you would see that it values peace and sets guidelines for all people. You cannot judge a religion based on what its misguided followers do, but rather what it actually teaches. I don't relate the teachings of Christianity based on Adolf Hitler's regime and act of the holocaust, nor the extremists who blow up abortion clinics in support of life. I found this video that wraps everything up in a box so that it comes out clean and even humorous for you to watch. This guy really says it all. Really, WHO hijacked my religion?

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqmMdPKw378

Squall7 said:
Sorry, but England does not rock.
There's a failing government, the education system here should be better, the media here is completely rubbish, the national health service is on the brink of, tonnes of people here are racist, we have little in the way of primary industry anymore, we have an entire generation growing up to be trouble makers, we still have a massive divide in the class system and plenty more.

Well all that is true. Though I'd rather live here than ANY middle east country because we have Money and they don't :p

Squall7 said:

Well your 50% right there. I wouldn't count it as a religion though.

And Ottoman, If you hate England why not leave? I said it before in my post?

Not trying to insult you there but tbh I'd rather live in 3 other places

- Canada
- Australlia
- Japan

Try and guess why I'd rather live there? Thats right NO ****ING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!

Australlia brought out Battle ships when they're country had a boat full of immigrants coming lol. NOW THATS A SYSTEM!

Wii_Smurf said:
Well all that is true. Though I'd rather live here than ANY middle east country because we have Money and they don't :p
Nobody is asking you to move. We have money? Our banks have money, our government has money, even some of our higher classes and buisnessmen have money. Most of the population is in debt somehow. Considering we are one of the "wealthier" countries in the world, we have some serious debt.

Well your 50% right there. I wouldn't count it as a religion though.
What would you class it as? Does a "religion" have to be practiced at all times? If one believes in God but does not go to church every sunday, does he still not have a religion?..

Not trying to insult you there but tbh I'd rather live in 3 other places

- Canada
- Australlia
- Japan

Try and guess why I'd rather live there? Thats right NO ****ING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!

Australlia brought out Battle ships when they're country had a boat full of immigrants coming lol. NOW THATS A SYSTEM!
I'd like to see some evidence of the no-illegal immigrants...

Just because they have a tougher stance on immigration, doesn't mean they don't have illegal immigrants. And let's not forget that chances are, unless you're a very skilled person that their country is in need for (like a doctor), then getting legal rights to be an immigrant in places like Japan is actually really hard.

Now me, I'd like to go to those places for the culture, but to say about the illegal immigrants as a reason is proposterious. Consider the fact that these "illegal immigrants" are going to other countries, despite the potential of being killed or even merely persecuted, what makes them move from their native country? Shouldn't our government's be tackling that front, to try to raise the standard of living in other countries, so that people won't have to move here to supposedly get a better life?
/rant

Last edited:
Wii Smurf, do you have any reading skills at all?

Times ive said i have i dont mind England: 2
Times ive said i hate England: 0

Maybe Maths is your strong point?

Yeah he does. In my Words

'If you don't believe in God you don't have a Religion' because every Religion has a god

And Im not in Debt neither are my Parents OR any of my mates =/

can i just add something to this debate.

if any of u remember the oldham riots a few years back, does anybody know the reason why it kicked off! i do.

its because 4 muslims didnt like the fact a white guy was wlking through an area souly populated by muslims, so they put him in hospital yet the police did nothing even though it was a racially motivated attack, 4 days later, 5 white men beat the 4 muslims up that had put the white guy in hosp, bt the muslims claimed racism n the 5 men got charged withracially motivated assault. thats what sparked off the race riots.

and i dont know if any of you care to remember the programme named "undercover mosque", if anybody saw tht they will remember the head muslim in the mosque sayin to KILL all westeners in the areas they live in, i think that is pretty serious dont you!!!!

Wii_Smurf said:
Yeah he does. In my Words

'If you don't believe in God you don't have a Religion' because every Religion has a god

And Im not in Debt neither are my Parents OR any of my mates =/

Damn your really stupid arent you? I thought you werent coming back here?

can i just add something to this debate.

if any of u remember the oldham riots a few years back, does anybody know the reason why it kicked off! i do.

its because 4 muslims didnt like the fact a white guy was wlking through an area souly populated by muslims, so they put him in hospital yet the police did nothing even though it was a racially motivated attack, 4 days later, 5 white men beat the 4 muslims up that had put the white guy in hosp, bt the muslims claimed racism n the 5 men got charged withracially motivated assault. thats what sparked off the race riots.

and i dont know if any of you care to remember the programme named "undercover mosque", if anybody saw tht they will remember the head muslim in the mosque sayin to KILL all westeners in the areas they live in, i think that is pretty serious dont you!!!!

So, your judging an entire religion of 2 Billion people, on 5 men? FIVE? your obviously as uneducated as Wii smurf. What a way to spend your First post eh? being ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back