Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
AussieWii said:
Great Page :D

This is one of those threads that cant ever achieve anything

I say muslims suck and then the muslims come on and say they dont suck and then go on to outline their reasons and it just keeps going around in a worthless circle :eek:

Anyone who thinks that the Americans planned 911 are really quite stupid
I have more than 2 post so i can say that without fear of harrasment :D

Muslims dont suck
Muslims that kill innocent people suck
fight the enemy mr muslim not the innocent people :idea:

Im here. It's a neverending circle because it is our job to constantly educate people and remove them of ignorance. In this way, we are defending our religion. Making senseless points through ignorance accomplishes nothing. It's making points, false accusations when they should not be made at all when the religion is actually understood corrctly. When the media gives limelight to these Muslim terrorists and teaches their audience as if the thoughts and beliefs are engraved in all Muslims are the same as the misguided followers, we must take action. Points are made against us...and we must counter them, as we do so peacefully. The idea that Islam is an evil religion and was spread by the sword is an exxagerated, fabricated, media-infested topic. Of course if your teacher is the television or newspaper, you will believe these sources as truth. When you turn on the TV and see black people stealing all the time, you will evntually take it as truth and such steroeotypes will be engraved in your mind. The media is very sneaky indeed. :hand:

XD RPG TO TELL YOU the truth i never read any of your posts that wer longer then 7 sentences and i finally got the courage to read your last post =)

i fell proud

If I may.. .. .. ..

AussieWii said:
Great Page :D

I agree.

AussieWii said:
I say muslims suck and then the muslims come on and say they dont suck and then go on to outline their reasons and it just keeps going around in a worthless circle :eek:
I almost agree, but I'm still going to try to get you all to listen to each other. If one person learns one thing from this thread then it has will not have been worthless.

AussieWii said:

REALLY?

I'm sure you've heard of 'The X-files'. Do you know about the spin off series called 'The Lone Gunmen', based on characters created for the show? If not, then a trip to Amazon may be in order.........
In the pilot episode for the show the Lone Gunmen spoil a plot by a high ranking Pentagon official to

Fly a passenger jet into the World Trade Centre,
Claim it was the work of foreign terrorists,
Start a war.

Paranoid fantasy? Probably. But it was aired 18 months BEFORE
two planes flew into the WTC,
the government claimed it was the work of foreign terrorists,
war started.

You can see the similarities there.. .. ..
And if a TV writer can come up with the idea, why not someone in a Pentagon Think Tank?

AussieWii said:
That's not true, it's educated some of what it means to be Muslim.

Hate to break it to you, but I'm not Muslim. I just hate it when people attack Islam based on sensationalist media. At least if you're going to have qualms about something, be educated in it first.

Why is that then. Enlighten us..

I have more than 2 post so i can say that without fear of harrasment :D
That doesn't excuse your behaviour. Besides, I hardly call one sentence harrasment.

Muslims dont suck
Glad to hear it.

Muslims that kill innocent people suck
As opposed to other people that kill others? What about the various armies around the world? Don't they suck just as much?

fight the enemy mr muslim not the innocent people :idea:
"innocent"? Ok, first I'm going to clarify again, I am not a Muslim (I assume you were refering to me, since you quoted me last). Secondly, what are you saying about "fighting" and "enemy"? I'm neither "fighting" (which implies that I'm constantly trying to defeat the opponent) nor do I consider anyone on here my "enemy".

God said:
There is only One GOD

ME
Yay for satire!

How's Bob doing these days? Still trying to convince you into not giving up on humanity?

wii_cammy said:
GOd this really is a racially disturbing topic now
Stop blaming muslims
Everyone is different

I don't understand the significence in what this means? I'm not sure fi it was sarcastic and going towards the username "God" with two meanings at the same time--actual God. But I forget if Wii Cammy was a basher, peacemeaker, or neutral--so I'm gonna have to check on that to see what he means by this post :p

Okay, This is really getting annoying...America didnt plan 9/11, for the last time...Why would they purposely kill thousands of thier own innocnet people, just so Bush can invade Iraq... Just because you saw a small 30 min. documentary on some obscure tv channel about 9/11 conspiracys, doesnt mean you "have reasoning behind it, and have seen the evidence" ... You Muslims are just trying to put the blame on America, instead of other Muslims, who really did it....stop the "False Accusations" and accept the fact that 9/11 wasnt a conspiracy

zeon9881 said:
YAY RPG back (you really don come online often)

Yea now i suppose i gotta explain a bit of my busy life...School work and homework is one thing, but i got so many other things to do its not even funny. Well, it wouldn't make much sense explaining it here, so the next best thing to do is...:rolleyes:

Scrup said:
Okay, This is really getting annoying...
Ok...

America didnt plan 9/11, for the last time...
Right. And you know this as a certain indisputable fact because...?

Why would they purposely kill thousands of thier own innocnet people, just so Bush can invade Iraq...
What did Iraq have to do with the 9/11 attacks? Also, you have it backwards. What does the US have to gain by creating 9/11...? Considering Bush's popularity was on quite a low pre-9/11, and so extraordinarily high afterwards...

Just because you saw a small 30 min. documentary on some obscure tv channel about 9/11 conspiracys, doesnt mean you "have reasoning behind it, and have seen the evidence" ...
So you're saying that because the evidence was popularised in a documentary, one which doesn't actually have any retail bias, it is automatically nullified? So whose evidence shall we listen to? The Government's?

You Muslims are just trying to put the blame on America, instead of other Muslims, who really did it....stop the "False Accusations" and accept the fact that 9/11 wasnt a conspiracy
"You Muslims"? For a start, it's not just Muslims that believe that 9/11 didn't happen the official way. Secondly, I'm not even Muslim, yet I don't believe the official story. "False Accusations" implies that people know what's going on but accuse away regardless. Fact of the matter is, is that there is doubt about the official story, and there always will be. The real question is whether anything will be done about it. And lastly, try to open your mind about what's possible or not. Going along with the official story is fine, but when you base you conclusions of what can and cannot be on that official story, you will never know if it alternative is possible or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back