Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just refering to him saying that the muslim faith came out of nowhere, so I used the word poped, sorry :-(

huh what you mean it came out of nowhere.....again this is those times before you should research the thread.....aye islam was always here from the start (adam and eve) what your reffering to is the quran which no one wrote.
prophet mohammed(pbuh) was though the quran from archangel gabriel
and yes their is proof.al the scintific (it has other things init to not just scintific)things like the line between oil and water or the line that sepeartes salt and normal water was written in the quran now when the quran was though to mohammed it was about 1400 years ago and all these things were discovered after this kind of technolagy was made...

now if your wondering (wait then how did people know about islam before quran was written)then its in the following..'

aye so frishta (angels) from god to the prophets (their were 100 024 thousand )(Approxmetly)and they all got these pages and though it to others.
yes adam was a prophet

illl bet yourr confused cause of my grammer sry....

I know it is your belief (as well as mine) that our respective beliefs started with Adam/Eve. But for the context of this thread, please refer to Islam as beginning Muhammad and Christianity with Jesus. It's more open to atheists that way...

There are no angels, There is no god, A book written thousands of years ago is not evidence to the existence of god or angels

now we now your ignorent .....and on your 8th post........HAVE you even read ant of the posts her.....or are you just posting for the sake of it

zeon9881 said:
now we now your ignorent .....
...... im the ignorant one?
Just because I dont believe in your Religon and disagree with the existence of a God doesnt make me ignorant

Ive read this whole thread, and all of your posts Zeon, have numerous spelling errors and are quite difficult to read and comprehend....I may have less posts than you, but at least with my 10 posts, you can understand what im trying to say

dude when i say gnorent i mean you did't read any of the posts,you didn't get ANY kind of info on it, and on top of that you just say "There are no angels, There is no god, A book written thousands of years ago is not evidence to the existence of god or angels"

thats what kind of ignorence im talking about

Even when you disagree with something, to effectively challenge it is to know it like the back of your hand...

My post at the top of this page isnt ignorant....I could spend lots of time writing a long post about my thoughts Religon (which no one would probably read), or I could sum it up in a sentence, which is what I did...Thats what I think..

Just some advice: proofread your posts before you reply, it makes you look a lot less like a 9 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back