My dilemma, need input. should i get a wii?

wiiness

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
I had a wii but i sold it after i got bored with zelda (not for profit, just retail price). tried getting an xbox 360 through craigslist for $300, and it was broken. so i got ripped off and couldn't get my money back (no contact or anything). took it to ebgames, told them it was broken, and they gave me $50 to take it off my hands. so i lost $250.

should i get another wii? i am so indecisive with purchases, it's not even funny.

wiiness said:
I had a wii but i sold it after i got bored with zelda (not for profit, just retail price). tried getting an xbox 360 through craigslist for $300, and it was broken. so i got ripped off and couldn't get my money back (no contact or anything). took it to ebgames, told them it was broken, and they gave me $50 to take it off my hands. so i lost $250.

should i get another wii? i am so indecisive with purchases, it's not even funny.

ummmm..... yes

Well, you gotta think why did you sell it in the first place? :eek:ut: What kinda hunger :incazzato: are ya tryin to settle here? 360 has some good stuff about it, but the new thing :cornut: the place to be :tard: is havin and playin a Wii:shifty:

wiiness said:

WTF didnt you test it first? Never buy anything used without testing it. You should buy a Wii only if you like Wii Sports and Zelda. There is really no other reason to own one right now. Every single game that has come out is utter crap. Go get a brand new 360.

yeah i learned my lesson the hard way - to test products before buying them, especially on craigslist. not that i'll be using that service again anyways.

is wario ware any good? other peoples input?

wiiness said:
yeah i learned my lesson the hard way - to test products before buying them, especially on craigslist. not that i'll be using that service again anyways.

is wario ware any good? other peoples input?

Wario is ok for a game that comes in a gay pink case. Its not a game that is fun alone though. Nothing on the wii is really fun alone.

I wouldnt stop using craigslist because of one bad deal. I sell and buy on craigslist all the time. You just need to be a little less trusting lol.

this is true. getting ripped off $250 really hurt, it happened like 3 weeks ago...

still have no clue whether i should buy a wii or not.

O.K., then lets ask what would you do with it if you did buy a wii?:tard:

I would get a new 360. Chance are you will just sell your wii again unless you feel you didn't give it a fair chance

no you dont deserve to have another one, you got rid of your first one because of one game? you deserved to get ripped off

Get a Wii. I played on an Xbox 360 and wanted one straight away, then my mate got a Wii yesterday let me play on it and now the 360 is completely out of my mind. I'm Wii crazy and searching for one!

KGod86 said:
no you dont deserve to have another one, you got rid of your first one because of one game? you deserved to get ripped off

Ya because there are just so many good games for the Wii lol. The Wii will only have a handfull of good games by the end of the year. My favorite part of the Wii is when you play FPS games like COD3 and kill alot of people, you will notice the dead bodies start to dissappear lol.

Back