my EX freind is officailly a nutter

:lol: :lol: :lol: too late smahed and also chuked down the stairs oh yeah now for my final touch a nintendo sticker time put it though his door and put the dvd thought revenge done

Last edited:
u know what will really piss him off, go sell his ps2 n all his games. Then use the money to buy another gamecube and some games

all you gotta do is drop it and it wont work anymore. unlike the gamecube, the ps2 will jus stop workin with a single drop. SONY sucks!!!!

just edited it yeah really did it feel so much better best bit though is hes moving in a week to a house in england oh hes gonna be so pissed off im gonna have to stay away from him

you could get another friend that has a working gamecube and hook that one up behind the tv.

and then make a video of you bringing home the broken one and then hooking it up and showing that it works, but it really doesnt, but just make sure it looks like it does, then laugh at the camera and then cut and print and send it to your friend. by the way you should post that video of your friend running over your gc, up on youtube

This sounds so fake but anyways

You could have taken a Screw Drive then silently like a ninja open it up destroy the Chips inside it then just put the Skin back on and then hell never know :rolleyes:

I would have to agree with sasuke747 it is a little unbelievable.You should show the video of your GC and then show the video of you revenge as proof.

Last edited:
Drop His PS2 3 Feet... It'll Break...

Sony Systems Are So Fragile...

you know. Ive heard that nintendo systems are durable... but ive never tested it... too scared of breaking my precious gamecube. Maybe when I get my wii ill bust up my gamecube! Maybe even video tape it all for you!

Back